geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Favorite outfit, probably Kali's default. I like normal chicks man.
Don't get how the slut outfits are winning can't stand em (not the outfit its the makeup, always disdained garish makeup on women)
Agree 100%. The outfits for the slut outfits are fine. But I really don't like the make-up. I know there are people that do like the make-up though, so I can't complain. But that's why I only voted for Lin's heart outfit. All the slutty minimalistic clothing without the garish makeup. (y)

As for outfits used in sex scenes that I like that are not on the voting list, I like Felicity's cat cop, and Kali's anime outfits. Oh, and Android's cow costume, fantastic. I like Android's veil outfit, but it's always felt just a little out of place to me for some reason, so I couldn't vote for it.

Reactions: Squib2187

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Agree 100%. The outfits for the slut outfits are fine. But I really don't like the make-up. I know there are people that do like the make-up though, so I can't complain. But that's why I only voted for Lin's heart outfit. All the slutty minimalistic clothing without the garish makeup. (y)

As for outfits used in sex scenes that I like that are not on the voting list, I like Felicity's cat cop, and Kali's anime outfits. Oh, and Android's cow costume, fantastic. I like Android's veil outfit, but it's always felt just a little out of place to me for some reason, so I couldn't vote for it.

Vicorin259

Dec 13, 2017

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I should really start copy/pasting this...

Beta Builds are buggy, unfinished, unpolished versions of the game that are meant for bug testing and feedback. Stuff that happens in Beta Builds don't represent the final version of the game since some may change. Beta Builds may also break your saves due to stuff being added and changed every week. Beta Builds aren't safe to play, it's always risky when you load one up.

Beta Builds aren't something I'm trying to keep away from non patrons. They're used for closed testing and feedback.

When people download a game from here, they assume for the update to be finished. When they find out it's just a random beta build, I'm the one who gets chewed out for all the bugs and lack of content in the update, when it's not even done yet.

Anyway, play at your own risk. Patrons know what they're getting into when they play a Beta Build. PussyMaster6969 from F95 does not.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I should really start copy/pasting this...

Beta Builds are buggy, unfinished, unpolished versions of the game that are meant for bug testing and feedback. Stuff that happens in Beta Builds don't represent the final version of the game since some may change. Beta Builds may also break your saves due to stuff being added and changed every week. Beta Builds aren't safe to play, it's always risky when you load one up.

Beta Builds aren't something I'm trying to keep away from non patrons. They're used for closed testing and feedback.

When people download a game from here, they assume for the update to be finished. When they find out it's just a random beta build, I'm the one who gets chewed out for all the bugs and lack of content in the update, when it's not even done yet.
Fair points Runey, but you can’t stop people’s curiosity and neither can you stop them complaining about it all afterwards either. :rolleyes:(y)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Fair points Runey, but you can’t stop people’s curiosity and neither can you stop them complaining about it all afterwards either. :rolleyes:(y)
You don't go to a restaurant and when the chef is halfway cooking the food you demand him to serve it to you. This is the same, wait until the game is fully cooked and served.

But I gotta say, if the dish had Maria in it, it would be really hard to resist.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes