TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tell me someone why this game has a so many likes? I played this 1/2h and that was very monotonous.
Frankly, most of these games are slow to start, but this one was far from painful like some I won't mention. I have played some recently that starting them was like pulling teeth, and had me begging them to just get on with it. XD
This one has a lot of good content, and it is only getting better. Of course it all depends on what you like.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What did everyone name their Android? I assume the obvious ones would be 2B (Neir Automata), Roll (Mega Man), Curly Brace (Cave Story), Cortana (Halo), EDI (Mass Effect).
I named her Aigis, what better name for a great robot girl than the one of the best in gaming history. :love:

Reactions: Runey and Hones

kidotori

Jul 8, 2017
My favorite part about the game is definitely the world building.

I don't have a favorite, but my top three are Lin, Android, and Ashley.

I think I'm attracted to Lin the most :)
My top three are Shiro, Lin and Ashley as well.

I'm in love with the game story, especially Ashley's story, her crazy side (or maybe yandere side) made me fall in love with your game.

I'm hoping for more interaction between girls in the future, i think it will make the world more lively that way.

I wonder if those three elf slaves we gonna buy on next update will have their own story. Do you plan on adding more interaction with Lin's sister - Jin and her involvement on Lin story ?

Great game btw ! Keep up your good work dude ! Cant wait for next update !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and Scrot
D

Deleted member 1193714

So I went to check on the Android and what her name was, and just meandered into the bar...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018

I'm in love with the game story, especially Ashley's story, her crazy side (or maybe yandere side) made me fall in love with your game.

I'm hoping for more interaction between girls in the future, i think it will make the world more lively that way.

I wonder if those three elf slaves we gonna buy on next update will have their own story. Do you plan on adding more interaction with Lin's sister - Jin and her involvement on Lin story ?

i liked the name shiro xD nice name for android :D

well my top three are Lin, Ashley and the last one is a bit hard i really like Emma and Felicity i don't think it's right chose between them but if i need to chose one i'll chose felicity i know she is a bitch but i like her body :D a lot xD i really like small tities xD but in personality terms Emma wins by 100 - 0 xD

And i am in love by Lin how the fck she can be that cute? it's impossible resist that thing
and i'm waiting now for the three Elfs xD
I don't know why but i think i really like elfs :/ or are just Harem Hotel elfs xD

D

Deleted member 1193714

Sarah isn't te girl that appears on bar?
you have 2 events with her i think but i could just do 1
Man I can't believe I just hadn't been to the bar on a Saturday night in specific, that's just nuts to me. Thanks for clarifying, that just really threw me off considering I'd already had 4/4 on Bar events

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sarah isn't te girl that appears on bar?
you have 2 events with her i think but i could just do 1
Sarah has two positions. That's all that's meant by me saying she has two scenes.

Man I can't believe I just hadn't been to the bar on a Saturday night in specific, that's just nuts to me. Thanks for clarifying, that just really threw me off considering I'd already had 4/4 on Bar events
Read the patch notes ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

What sort of interaction do you want to see? Sex? Talking? etc?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Both.
Talking sometimes & messing around other times. Does not even need to be that heavy a sexual interaction, I`m sure Maria at least has teasing others down to a fine art

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Oh you know, just the sorts of things we like to imagine when a bunch of hot girls live together. ;)

I’m only somewhat messing around. The naughty interactions a re definitely fun, but some of the other interactions and conversations between characters has been just as fun and interesting from a story progression standpoint. Lin and Kali’s conversation is a prime example. Some of the shenanigans the bar has resulted in being another. I can also see a scenario as more girls move in that there is the possibility there are conflicts with shower times. Who knows, there may need to be some creative solutions there.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
One idea would be some possible conversations between girls when using the spy camera. Right now, it could be between girls that are already sharing rooms (i.e., Emma/Felicity, Kali/Lucy, Lin/Jin), but there might be occasions where one of the girls visits another depending on their relationships. I suppose you could also add a camera to other areas of the hotel and have things happen there as well.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes