Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi, I was just wondering that when v0.7 comes out will my save from 0.6 be fully compatible? Will I be missing some content or scenes? Or is it better to start a new save on the new version?
The game is meant to be played from start to finish, but I definitely don't expect everyone to start a new game every time. There is going to be some new content in the earlier stuff that you may miss, but it's nothing big. It's up to you, but your saves will always work. Unless something goes horribly wrong.

n'aix

Apr 28, 2019
The game is meant to be played from start to finish, but I definitely don't expect everyone to start a new game every time. There is going to be some new content in the earlier stuff that you may miss, but it's nothing big. It's up to you, but your saves will always work. Unless something goes horribly wrong.
Thanks a for the quick reply! Honestly, after thinking about it, I am really glad there will be new content in the early game with new updates. It makes it a lot better for replayability and I can't wait to discover what's been added in the new playthroughs!

Reactions: Runey

darkstealler

Feb 13, 2019
I make Lin wear butt plug and didnt remove it, after that when i want to click Lin in the morning it became Android in the morn and cant speak to Lin anymore.
Is this bug ?
if yes is it fixed ?
Im still using v6

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I make Lin wear butt plug and didnt remove it, after that when i want to click Lin in the morning it became Android in the morn and cant speak to Lin anymore.
Is this bug ?
if yes is it fixed ?
Im still using v6
I believe this was fixed in v0.6.2

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
You'll be able to invite the girls to the hot springs when they hang out in the lobby.

I was also thinking the side characters would hang out in the hot springs when the related main girl is at work or otherwise busy. What do you think about that?
sounds great

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Even Moon?;)
Runey pls.

Shitposting aside, I was reminded of something when I read the comment about Android’s pictures. Are there plans for all pin up pictures to be available on the computer once we have taken them? I could be mistaken, but I thought there was a discussion about this a while back.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
Feb 3, 2018
Runey pls.

Shitposting aside, I was reminded of something when I read the comment about Android’s pictures. Are there plans for all pin up pictures to be available on the computer once we have taken them? I could be mistaken, but I thought there was a discussion about this a while back.
It’s in already. If they’re not showing up you have an out of date version or you have to retake the pictures. I’m not in a position to look at my game, but I want to say they’re under a picture file. (They also require you to do the Ellen event that shows you found the pictures your grandfather took.) I know the Android’s pictures are on the computer because my screensaver is one of her cat pictures.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Runey pls.

I seem to remember that when I upgraded to 6.2 some of Android's (and I think Ashley's) photo albums had reset to not having been done for some reason. I just re-took photos for those outfits, and it seemed to fix things.

Reactions: randymagnum

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
how to get ashley nurse picture? and android cow and kitten picture?
Play through their story.

I seem to remember that when I upgraded to 6.2 some of Android's (and I think Ashley's) photo albums had reset to not having been done for some reason. I just re-took photos for those outfits, and it seemed to fix things.
Yeah, the flag wasn't made until the wallpapers were. So you would need to take all the pictures again to use them.

@Mikelemagne and @CGoldie, I’m pretty sure I didn’t update to the 6.2 so that’s likely it. I remember seeing Ellen’s photos but not anyone else’s.

Thanks!
Definitely update to v0.6.2. Maybe replay it while you're waiting for v0.7. v0.6.2 comes with nearly every Ashley scene remade, including the animations and such. It also introduces the new computer system. Highly recommend updating.

Reactions: n'aix

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
Anyone know if there's a guide for this game? Sorry, just now discovering it and having trouble skimming through the 450+ pages. A link or direction would be super helpful!

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Definitely update to v0.6.2. Maybe replay it while you're waiting for v0.7. v0.6.2 comes with nearly every Ashley scene remade, including the animations and such. It also introduces the new computer system. Highly recommend updating.
It sounds like I may have to since we are a little ways out from 7.0 due to the Patreon fiasco and daddy needs his fix!

Reactions: Runey
D

Deleted member 1193714

You know what, @Runey? You ask us a lot of fun questions about the game, but what about you? What's been your favorite part about making the game? Who's your favorite character overall? Which girl do you think is most attractive?

Reactions: Mathesar and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You know what, @Runey? You ask us a lot of fun questions about the game, but what about you? What's been your favorite part about making the game? Who's your favorite character overall? Which girl do you think is most attractive?
My favorite part about the game is definitely the world building.

I don't have a favorite, but my top three are Lin, Android, and Ashley.

I think I'm attracted to Lin the most :)

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes