Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Mine was a Commodore 64. And William Shatner was hawking VIC-20s on TV for $99 each.
The first computer I bought was a Commodore 64, but the first computer I learned on was an Apple-IIc. If you want to go way back, the first video game I ever played was Pong. I guess you could say that I've been something of a gamer for quite a while.;)

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I think it's because people are so used to getting unreleased games push out as "full releases". I mean, just look at FO76 or Anthem or.. well, majority of shovelware IP refreshes in the last decade.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So far, it looks like v0.7 will be including a lot of "background" characters. Probably the most out of any update.
(By background character I mean supporting character that you probably will very rarely see, but serve to make the world a bigger place, or they can just be silly content like the drunk man in the bar.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So she has a name, that means we can have hope, right? RIGHT?

I just want to complete my elven collect- I mean, to help every elf and give them a better life.
Well, if memory serves, that isn't really her name, it was just a slander term the high elf called her that means 'cave'. Though I guess for the guy who tried to rape her, that name has a different meaning. :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well, if memory serves, that isn't really her name, it was just a slander term the high elf called her that means 'cave'. Though I guess for the guy who tried to rape her, that name has a different meaning. :sneaky:
You just took my innocence with that. Now I'll go back to stare at MC's computer with melancholy waiting for her to be put on sale.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You just took my innocence with that. Now I'll go back to stare at MC's computer with melancholy waiting for her to be put on sale.
You and me both! I hope that will be part of her story, us learning her language and and real name (or at least enough of it to earn her respect anyway). I will continue to hold out hope that after we earn the high elf's respect, she will teach us her language, and that will unlock her. I assume it will involve showing that our method works with the other elves as well.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is it just me or did anyone else think Sui/Nia was Ashley's classmate (Kate)?

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
i don't know where i can find the 2 new outfit for Felicity, and get her masturbation scene… anyone can help me?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes