Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Personally I'd prefer not to do anything with Ren. I just wanna reunite the separated family.
Who says we have to lewd her? Just take her in and give her a job cleaning or in the bar. Anything to takes us closer to that non canon event of marrying Ashley.

I can totally see the next update. "Due to popular request the Drow is back, in an urn, stop asking for her, y'all killed her you fuckers."

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Who says we have to lewd her? Just take her in and give her a job cleaning or in the bar. Anything to takes us closer to that non canon event of marrying Ashley.

I can totally see the next update. "Due to popular request the Drow is back, in an urn, stop asking for her, y'all killed her you fuckers."
LOL.

That still would be a lot of elves. But I think having Ms. Ren back in Ashley’s life would be significant. I feel like not only did her fucked up childhood stunt her emotionally, but the sudden disappearance with no closure with Ms. Ren did as well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That still would be a lot of elves.
Well, if you think about it, that would only be 6 elves, and we are going to need a maid for each floor, and we will be adding more floors at some point, maybe we could get a maid per guest/room and then we an charge more for rent! :ROFLMAO:
We are going to build another building for the elves, so we could like set up a safe haven for any elves who want more freedom, or better treatment. We could take in strays ...like a pound, wait what? :p No, 'shelter' that's what I meant to say, yeaaaaah... that's the ticket.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
One for each floor, one for the kitchen, one for the bar, and one for the utility room/shower/bath. There, problem solved.

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Well, Jin already lives with Lin as it is. I’m guessing the masked trio would prefer to stay together, at least for a little while. If Ms. Ren were to ever come back into Ashley’s life, she could always stay with Ashley.

On that note, I feel like we have have talked a lot about Ms. Ren while I don’t think Runey has ever even hinted that she may be back. It’s just kind of become kind of a collective headcanon that she will.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
On that note, I feel like we have have talked a lot about Ms. Ren while I don’t think Runey has ever even hinted that she may be back. It’s just kind of become kind of a collective headcanon that she will.
Yeah, he's never hinted to that. But it would be an amazing story moment. Ashley reuniting with seemingly the person she has loved the most during her whole life, with the help of the person she trusted the most and relied on since her life crumbled.

It might not happen, it will probably never happen, because it would be really hard to find her, but if it happened it would be a beautiful moment that I'm sure a lot of us would love to see.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah, he's never hinted to that. But it would be an amazing story moment. Ashley reuniting with seemingly the person she has loved the most during her whole life, with the help of the person she trusted the most and relied on since her life crumbled.

It might not happen, it will probably never happen, because it would be really hard to find her, but if it happened it would be a beautiful moment that I'm sure a lot of us would love to see.
Why would it be hard ???
Unless she is a runaway there will be a paper trail.
She was owned by the government & loaned out to poor families.
Chances are that has not changed at all.
Would take 1 call to Cornwall & he`d have the answers in under a week.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This build doesn't add as many scenes as the other builds. This is partly due to working on the new characters (as you can see in the posted images) and working on the Elves room which isn't done yet.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Why would it be hard ???
Unless she is a runaway there will be a paper trail.
She was owned by the government & loaned out to poor families.
Chances are that has not changed at all.
Would take 1 call to Cornwall & he`d have the answers in under a week.
I actually posted an Idea of how Miss Ren could be found a few weeks back. Mr Cornwall seems logical.
"back when @Runey asked for game ideas"
I want to see miss Ren brought in because i got the feeling she was being abused by Ashleys parents,
Ashley was the only one in the house who treated her well.
I feel Miss Ren deserves Love too and the MC has a lot of love to give. :)
That's without mentioning how much of a positive effect it would have on Ashley, And how many brownie points it would give the MC.
I feel there is an opening there for Runey to add another VERY cute elf, while further developing an existing main characters story.
But while I and many others would love to see this happen this is Runeys story, and its up to Runey to tell it.
I am enjoying this game immensely, the character personalitys are great, as is the development!.
the MC is not some douchy slezze ball but a man who has a lot of love to give and is capable of sharing that love.
As a kind hearted soul i can imagine the mc after hearing Ashleys story would feel a little for both Ashley and Mis Ren and want to bring them back together.

Side Note: I Showed this game to a friend of mine " a youth pastor of high Purity" and although he didn't enjoy the sex content he loves the character development and story behind this game. I am such an evil person corrupting the Innocent :devilish:

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes