icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I don't think the brunette is Ashley. I think its her schoolmate, Kate.
Of course... ...what was I thinking?... ...I should go to bed... ...good night...
...need to edit that out first, though... :whistle:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I feel there is an opening there for Runey to add another VERY cute elf, while further developing an existing main characters story.
If she comes back I honestly wouldn't want her in a sexual way. At least not alone, maybe she could become some kind of "sexual mentor" to Ashley, but taking her to the sex dungeon and tying her there... She could be similar to Ellen in which she isn't lewded (mostly) but is right there as a maternal figure.

I don't think the brunette is Ashley. I think its her schoolmate, Kate.
Yup, it's not her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy fuck I didn't remember how cute Ashley was as a brunette.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
@Mytez, yup, she is absolutely adorable as a brunette. Not sure where Runey has Ashley and her development going in the future, but I wonder if she doesn’t eventually end up looking like she does in that scene. That’s her natural look, whereas the blonde hair and pigtails are part of this persona she adopted to try and make friends.

Reactions: Mytez and Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I want to see miss Ren brought in because i got the feeling she was being abused by Ashleys parents,
Ashley was the only one in the house who treated her well.
I feel Miss Ren deserves Love too and the MC has a lot of love to give. :)
I wonder if it'd make sense to somehow make it so that Ashley is able to get ownership of Ren.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: Runey

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Any way to make her a slave again if you did free her?
In the game? No, because Lin does not want to be freed. She loves MC, even if she wouldn’t quite call it love herself.

In the lore of the word that the game take place in, a freed slave would be fair game for anyone to claim. There are no protections in place that would identify that this elf was freed by a previous owner purposely versus one that was an escapee similar to Sylvia.

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
In the game? No, because Lin does not want to be freed. She loves MC, even if she wouldn’t quite call it love herself.

In the lore of the word that the game take place in, a freed slave would be fair game for anyone to claim. There are no protections in place that would identify that this elf was freed by a previous owner purposely versus one that was an escapee similar to Sylvia.
Lin totally loses it when you free her, and that is well before you find out that freed elves are easy prey. that scene cemented it for me that i would protect her, and i worked to buy Jin as soon as i could do so. I'll purchase the 3 as soon as they are able to be so now that i have enough to do it.
And i would buy Ren if given a chance just to give Ashley piece of mind. of all the elves you would think she would be the easiest to get, she was part of a government program...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lin totally loses it when you free her, and that is well before you find out that freed elves are easy prey. that scene cemented it for me that i would protect her, and i worked to buy Jin as soon as i could do so. I'll purchase the 3 as soon as they are able to be so now that i have enough to do it.
And i would buy Ren if given a chance just to give Ashley piece of mind.
Same here.
of all the elves you would think she would be the easiest to get, she was part of a government program...
Actually, that could very well make it harder to get her, with all the red tape and all that. This gave me an idea though, perhaps if we show the government guy how good we are, and help him with something again, he could offer us a favor, and that could be the favor, have him find her and give her to you. Maybe another contest of sorts, or maybe just show him how quickly you bring Silvia around.

Another idea for the favor you do for him could be related to the Drow (yes, I am still pushing for the idea :whistle:), maybe he has been having trouble with her, can't find anyone who can do anything with her, her attitude and the language barrier being a major issue, so having already made so much progress with the others, he gives you this chance to truly prove yourself and your methods. Everyone else has failed, so if you manage to train her, he will make sweeping changes to the way elves are treated, and make you one of his advisors or something.

Somewhere during this, you find Ren's current residence, and see it's not really any better than when she was with Ashley's father. You find that she is still being mistreated and too complacent to stand up for herself. Perhaps you can even help the kid in the process, save them before they end up too broken. I can see Ashley being pretty happy about both of those things, and even begging you to do so if she found out about it too. Ren and Ashley could both help care for the kid if you take them in, rather than sending into foster care.

I assume he doesn't follow every elf's story, especially the lower ones like Ren, who are not highly valued, so perhaps when you point out the abuse she has suffered, he is shocked, and that is how you get her. Maybe you were only looking into it so Ashley could see her again, and you find her being treated poorly and try to get her out of there, but she refuses to leave, even if she is thrilled about seeing Ashley, and how much better she is starting to do. You later find out that she is staying to protect the kid, so once you manage to help the kid, she is more than thrilled to join you. She comes to your bed the first night, expecting you to be like her other masters, but the more you refuse to effectively force yourself on her, the more she wants to do it, perhaps the first time could even be because Ashley insisted. Maybe they talk at night, and Ren told her how you turned her down after Ashley asks her about it.

IDK, that was just a few ideas off the top of my head as I sit here in nearly passing out at the keyboard. :LOL::sleep:

HandRyck

Formerly 'Handryc'
Aug 15, 2018
hei @Runey, talking about Android...i dont know if this possible, i think you should take off her mask when she get enough point stat of exhibition in every scene of this game, i think its the exhibition idea right, to train her to be brave in front of people especially for MC... i mean some scenes for me its not suitable for example, when MC talk to Android in the kitchen, Android still using her mask eventhough Android already have enough point stat of exhibition.

Keep up the good work @Runey :)

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hei @Runey, talking about Android...i dont know if this possible, i think you should take off her mask when she get enough point stat of exhibition in every scene of this game, i think its the exhibition idea right, to train her to be brave in front of people especially for MC... i mean some scenes for me its not suitable for example, when MC talk to Android in the kitchen, Android still using her mask eventhough Android already have enough point stat of exhibition.

Keep up the good work @Runey :)
Android keeps her mask on because it's a personal item with a lot of meaning to it, such as Ashley's hair. I think the mask is also a part of Android's "Symbol". And I think it looks cute.

She most likely wont ever take it off forever, but does wear it less and less around you in her story. She still hasn't shown anyone else her face, keep in mind. To her, it's as much as showing someone her pussy.

It's also a ton of work to make customizable things haha.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
@TheDevian ... Having worked for gov't for more than a decade, and been involved in the trailer-gate brought about by hurricane katrina and a couple of others; the gov't offered to sell the trailers to the inhabitants for pennies on the dollar. literally 92-97% off purchase price.
the real issue is does it fit within Runey's vision of the game; and is it worth the time it would take to incorporate it for him.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes