ImJustLine

Mar 15, 2019
Hey Runey , I would like to report a bug concerning the spa (if it hasn't already been reported or wanted)
The bug is that every time I try to go there either with a new save or with my old one the port doesn't work, or rather the internal port.
For the rest, everything seems to be working perfectly so far
I love this game xD

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey , I would like to report a bug concerning the spa (if it hasn't already been reported or wanted)
The bug is that every time I try to go there either with a new save or with my old one the port doesn't work, or rather the internal port.
For the rest, everything seems to be working perfectly so far
I love this game xD
The port?

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I for one look forward to the inevitable bed upgrade so we can sleep with all the ladies at the same time.
If you think that one woman steals the sheets in bed, you haven't had enough three-and-moresomes. :LOL:

Do you want to deal with Ashley hogging all the covers as Lin just meekly shivers and Kali is lying awkwardly on your arm so you can't do anything about it?

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Sleeping by yourself results in the hotel screen. Sleeping with a girl results in one of these screens.
How do I want my eggs? The same way she does... unfertilized.

Although the worst part is now I want to sleep with Maria, wake up, and then have Lin come to bring us breakfast in bed and service us both sexually while we lounge around.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
For my time off, I've been polishing and gaining more experience with Renpy and Honey Select, I made this earlier. (And that new day transition I posted a couple pages ago)

Just a test of course.

But this raises a question,
There are a lot of scenes in game that need to be remade. First that comes to mind is all of Maria's exhibitionist training scenes.

What would you prefer?
Take a week to remake as many things as I can within that time frame, and extend the release of the next version by a week.
Or slowly remake things as I've been doing.

I don't want to spend a month doing remakes, I know you guys want content. So I feel 1 week is a good middle ground for that. But in the end, it's up to you. I do the same amount of stuff regardless.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
But this raises a question,
There are a lot of scenes in game that need to be remade. First that comes to mind is all of Maria's exhibitionist training scenes.

What would you prefer?
Take a week to remake as many things as I can within that time frame, and extend the release of the next version by a week.
Or slowly remake things as I've been doing.

I don't want to spend a month doing remakes, I know you guys want content. So I feel 1 week is a good middle ground for that. But in the end, it's up to you. I do the same amount of stuff regardless.
I'm not concerned about not getting enough new content (hey, we waited 3 months for 0.7, and this isn't a complaint, we know the reasons), but I think that a) this is something that improves the game in the long run, but it's not that it's a feature the game needs desperately; and b) I'd rather suggest you take this as your "I'm bored and don't know what to do / I can't think of a new event" side project you can fall back to - if this is for a whole week at once, then it is that, but I think having this as a fallback alternative might prove useful...

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes