leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I think you have to get a bj immediately when u get them because after that they go to the sanctuary. i dont think u can ask for a bj anymore so that was basically your only chance to get it
I bought the shrine first, and then the elves. The only one that gives me a choice is the one I can only have sex with.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, waking up the girls and transitioning into the Day Screen is a great quality of life fix. I always think these games where you can have the girl over and she's magically gone before you start your day always felt... hollow to me. Like they walk of shame'd before you woke up. This feels like they were glad to sleep with you.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
any chance of Kali or Lucia being added to those you can sleep with? i meantion Lucy cause i can see her coming to you because she is bored/scared/lonely because Kali works late delivering pizzas... and Kali... cause Kali!
Kali, absolutely. It just takes time to implement these things, and they need to be in the right place in their story. All main girls will absolutely get sleeping.

Side characters aren't a priority for that.

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
What are your plans for Kate? I have always liked her but after the latest update, I think she is my best girl. I really hope she stays true to her personality. She strikes me as a bit Asperger. Maybe I am too. I am really interested to see where you go with her.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What are your plans for Kate? I have always liked her but after the latest update, I think she is my best girl. I really hope she stays true to her personality. She strikes me as a bit Asperger. Maybe I am too. I am really interested to see where you go with her.
Good catch. Yeah, she has aspergers.
I plan on giving her content whenever I'm able to think of some :)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes