DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi someone can help me please ? I can't continue the story from Lin ... i'm using the walkthrough mod and i've this message but nothing going on when i'm going to the utility room ... ( Android is lvl 16 )

friendly

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi someone can help me please ? I can't continue the story from Lin ... i'm using the walkthrough mod and i've this message but nothing going on when i'm going to the utility room ... ( Android is lvl 16 )

friendly
That message is wrong. At Lin level 20, you need Android's friendship 8 or above, and Android's obedience 4 or above.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

friendly
I've already fixed this. The guide for that event used to be correct in 0.5 and/or 0.6 but Runey changed it at some point. It'll say the correct requirements the next time I update the mod.

Reactions: DonStark and Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey I just had a rather random though, can any of the girls cum from playing with their nipples?
Well, Maria DOES ask if you will play with hers, and yes, I would love to do that and more... :LOL: Also, I would think Android's could be programmed that way, if they are not already, I mean her mouth is, why not her nipples too? Lin seems sensitive enough too, in a masochistic kind of way, Jin while in her current condition anyway, Ann is horny enough, could be funny if one of the other elves did too, see them acting all defiant/high and mighty, until you tweak their nipple and they start to lose it... Hard to say. :unsure:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clipping is not something I can easily fix. I'm not using an engine I created on my own, I'm using Honey Select. Clipping will happen but I try to make it as rare as possible.

The dialog was written all by the patron, I'll keep in what he wrote but I will fix those typos.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Quick question: Regarding what I mentioned before about Jin's arrival scene, I decompiled the script.rpyc and see $ order_arrived = True. Shouldn't that be False, not True?

This is in 0.7.1

Thanks!

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes