nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well I just started and found a bug already lol. All of my old saves don't fit into the new save boxes. Here is a file showing that.

Funky Boy

Apr 8, 2018
Hey, when I try to open the PC I get this error. Not sure what to do.

Edit: Also worth mentioning I have Redownloaded 7.0 twice and also Tried 7.1 from the Patreon page.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey, when I try to open the PC I get this error. Not sure what to do.

Edit: Also worth mentioning I have Redownloaded 7.0 twice and also Tried 7.1 from the Patreon page.
It's because you played 0.6 with my mod and set one of the new wallpapers from the mod as your background. Now that you don't have the mod installed it can't find the image anymore. You need to install the mod again.
I'm updating the mod to 0.7.1 right now.

Funky Boy

Apr 8, 2018
It's because you played 0.6 with my mod and set one of the new wallpapers from the mod as your background. Now that you don't have the mod installed it can't find the image anymore. You need to install the mod again.
I'm updating the mod to 0.7.1 right now.
Thank you so much didnt even think of that :p

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
A question, i finished the new main content (as said by the popup) as well as the optional ones (cafe, etc) but i read there is a few new ones with the elves. Appart from the NIA kit, cant seem to progress in any (btw i chose love path with all, perhaps its that). Ty

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
0.7 is out! *Excited girly screaming.*

Anyone know what the middle gallery image is under "Others" I've done all the story to .7 and have the 1st / 3rd.

Random feedback / thoughts for dev (wall I know, tried to keep it brief...ish):

Hurray elf's are finally showing up. Any chance of Nia and Lin threesome? Nia with her ponytail, just yes plz. Can't wait for more.
Runey, any major long run difference of the love / slave routes planned? Saved to see both, ended up doing the love route as would rather have a willing harem vs forced. But noticed no BJ from Nia or the other events for the elf's unless I picked slave.
And if it will matter later, can you add their happiness levels to the girls info button? Not a big deal but if you plan on expanding them more would be helpful somewhat I think.

Oh and Felicy in that new catgirl outfit, love it.

Feel totally cockblocked by Kate though haha. All friends with benefits talk was like it's finally gonna happen! Nope! Lol you tease you!

Anything Lin is a win for me. And I chuckled a bit with the Alsheys bent over looking for phone event. Was like that "bait" is just like her lol.
Maria's hair down is cute too.

Great work as always Runey! One of the few "lewd" games I both read all the story for and that I recommended to anyone that might be interested.
Keep up the work! (Long as you know, don't kill / burn yourself out over it.)
Thank you for the feedback!

in a post a long time ago Runey said the Bar wasn't going to change. doesn't mean you cant add chairs (i think i have bought about 100...)
also anyone else feeling like they need to have the new purchases do something? as in before the girls that are living at your hotel, where they all Started off Paying you before the sexing happened find out you are housing and feeding and caring for the duty free, not to mention you spent upwards of 12000 to do so... it would divide the labor better too, though i would probably just put Sylvia to work...
You can only buy the chairs once. Did you buy them more than once? If so, that's a bug.

Im kinda curious whether if there is gonna be a rewarding payoff investing on the love route compared to the slave route?

Slave route feel likes a shortcut, even though its my preferred route.
That's subjective, but yes, there will be story for each route.

New Maria's look is awesome, I must say. Would love to see an option to change her haircut to the new one in sex scenes :)
You can have sex with her in that outfit. Cowgirl sex ;)

Is there something that you need to do to get the improvements to exhibition to register? When I choose the option that says +exhibitionism I go through the scene but when I check their stats exhibition is still zero.
Which options are you choosing that result in no change to the exhibitionist stat?

A particular character or all of them? The only one I can think of where the activity goes ahead and no gains are made is the andoid's first visit to the cafe. All the activities where you choose "Lewd behaviour" should earn a point of exhibitionism.
Her first exhibitionism stuff doesn't add to exhibitionism? Can you provide more details on how I can reproduce this?

Well I just started and found a bug already lol. All of my old saves don't fit into the new save boxes. Here is a file showing that.
That's not a bug, it's a glitch in renpy's system (but I don't mean to nag about the small details) That cannot be fixed. Just load your save and save over that slot to fix the size.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
A question, i finished the new main content (as said by the popup) as well as the optional ones (cafe, etc) but i read there is a few new ones with the elves. Appart from the NIA kit, cant seem to progress in any (btw i chose love path with all, perhaps its that). Ty
Those Elves and that whole system were just added in v0.7 so they have little content. Most of their work went into getting the Sanctuary itself to work.

There is a scene with Sylvia, Nia, and Lin if you hadn't seen it yet.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Those Elves and that whole system were just added in v0.7 so they have little content. Most of their work went into getting the Sanctuary itself to work.

There is a scene with Sylvia, Nia, and Lin if you hadn't seen it yet.
ho the Lin sceane yes, thats it? Was rather funny about lin btw lol.

And also, glad you didnt changed ashley, a few months ago i posted about patron n stuff (dunno if you remember but whatever, good continuation, can you now go for lin's sister?)

And perhaps a bit more lore on Lin's true origins (just giving an idea here)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
<snip>

Her first exhibitionism stuff doesn't add to exhibitionism? Can you provide more details on how I can reproduce this?

<snip>
I do not believe it is a bug. The first time you take the android to the café, you aren't given an option to engage with any activity. It's more a matter of introducing her to the environment. Later trips have the general café and specific lewd options as normal.

From an end-user perspective though, it could look like you chose a +exhibition action and no changes occurred if you haven't previously used that option with another character and know to expect a set of choices once in the café.

Reactions: Akuniz

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
I do not believe it is a bug. The first time you take the android to the café, you aren't given an option to engage with any activity. It's more a matter of introducing her to the environment. Later trips have the general café and specific lewd options as normal.

From an end-user perspective though, it could look like you chose a +exhibition action and no changes occurred if you haven't previously used that option with another character and know to expect a set of choices once in the café.
did you buy the human mod from the computer shop?

ty the others, you replied correctly.

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Just tested it out on a new game. Bought Felicity's slut outfit and gave it to her. No problems here.
I think it never arrived from mailman, any way to fix it? like, put it back on the shop again

or type a code to get it again? idk

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes