sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
did you buy the human mod from the computer shop?

ty the others, you replied correctly.

Oh this is long before that! This is on the main action menu with each character where the player is given action choices of +Exhibition, +Sluttiness, +Affection, etc. The first time you take the android to the coffee shop she looks around in wonder and you describe that this shop is where humans come to eat.

Reactions: imzahai

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Btw one thing, if i "have fun with one of the sisters", why the other one doesn't react? Just tried it with Emma but Felicia was the same. Understand?

Oh this is long before that! This is on the main action menu with each character where the player is given action choices of +Exhibition, +Sluttiness, +Affection, etc. The first time you take the android to the coffee shop she looks around in wonder and you describe that this shop is where humans come to eat.
Ho ok i only did that recently and it worked (btw she is cute, long dark hair, cute face...)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Btw one thing, if i "have fun with one of the sisters", why the other one doesn't react? Just tried it with Emma but Felicia was the same. Understand?
I believe the expectation is the fun was had not in their room. The sisters don't talk about their sex lives to each other much. It comes up later in their interactions with you when Emma first discovers you're plunking Felicity and even later when Felicity figures out Emma wasn't lying about plunking you.

Reactions: imzahai

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
I believe the expectation is the fun was had not in their room. The sisters don't talk about their sex lives to each other much. It comes up later in their interactions with you when Emma first discovers you're plunking Felicity and even later when Felicity figures out Emma wasn't lying about plunking you.
I totaly agree, i was just talking about phisical actions. I have sex with emma and fely is in the room. As i did right now. Absolutly no reaction. If im not mistaken one wasnt jelous of the other previously? This is just a remainder for the dev about this aspect, if he thinks its relevant for a future setting. Get me? (too bad i cant program lol)

But whait, do you trying to say she ignores the sisters sex?

(also something good for the dev to exploit?)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
But whait, do you trying to say she ignores the sisters sex?

(also something good for the dev to exploit?)
I think it's more like sex with Lucy: your partner leaves the room quietly to join you elsewhere and comes back when you are done and cleaned up. Lucy's bit now explicitly calls out that you've gone to the utility room, IIRC.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Rofl here we go again with "whats the answer to the riddle?".
Not meaning to be mean but seriously some people cant be to bright.
The riddles not hard at all
There is also search function at the top of the page so you can find the answer,
It has already been posted countless times .
I'd suggest adding some sort of FAQ section to the first page for common questions like this, but then you'd run into the problem of assuming anyone would actually make the effort to look there.

Reactions: polycentric

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So, I haven't played this in a while and I guess I forgot some characters...who was Kate again? I kinda thought it was the goth girl working in the clothes store, but she randomly talked to me when I left my room and she looks WAY different. A little reminder please?

On a side note: I hope there's some new way to earn money, or it's gonna take forever to unlock anything regarding the elves...

Reactions: Vainglorious

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
So, I haven't played this in a while and I guess I forgot some characters...who was Kate again? I kinda thought it was the goth girl working in the clothes store, but she randomly talked to me when I left my room and she looks WAY different. A little reminder please?
I had the exact same question and the Dev answered and I still don't know who she is. They said a classmate of Ashley's. Goth girl is Juliet.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

On a side note: I hope there's some new way to earn money, or it's gonna take forever to unlock anything regarding the elves...
Juliet is the goth girl that girls in the clothing store. Kate is the cold, smart, athlete with riddles.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
<snip>

There is; just follow Kali's path. Which I discovered after spending 6 weeks or so grinding $1,000 a week...

test4815

May 27, 2019
Okay, I'm missing something here. How to I spank Moon? I only have the options to Ask how she is, and change outfits. I've had a few random prompts to come to the bar around closing time, and when I do so, nothing's different. Please help!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Guys, I just switched from PC to Macbook recently, and I want to continue the game with my old windows save. However I couldn't find the Renpy save folder on mac os library. Any idea of how can I play with my old save? :)
Is there not a save folder in the game folder on mac?
I'm pretty sure that all scenes with the twins are in their room. Unless there's another room in the hotel with the exact same stuff in it.

Reactions: TheDevian

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, just did the part of Kalis storyline with the helicopter.
Sadly, I did moons hot springs event before.
I can tell you, the bar music gets grating after some time.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Ashley is obsessed with babies, do I need to worry about cumming inside her and pregnancy content? I mean is there pregnancy in this game

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You know you can change it, right?
No, I could not. For the entire event, it played the bar music. Then when I next got into the bar, it gave the next moon event, and afterwards the day was over, so it took me until the day after to go into the bar and back out to get rid of the permanent bar music. I suppose I could have set it to shuffle beforehand, though.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes