I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I do wonder how pregnancy will be handled when it becomes part of the game. Personally I don't care much for it, cumming inside a woman is the height of sexual pleasure but pregnancy, nyeh, take it or leave it. Doesn't have a huge amount of fantasy value for me.

So that said I'd like it to be optional.

But how is that gonna work? Just every female bids your every command so you can tell them all to go on the pill to block pregnancy content?

Considering Ashley drugs you and rapes you over and over with the intent to get pregnant I'd have a hard time believing she'd accept the MC telling her to go on the pill and somehow forcing her to is mildly creepy I guess.

Male contraceptives I guess? Considering how much you can splodge in them it'd be amazing if none of them got pregnant already so that would work.
The grandfather has secretly put a contraceptive in the water, Ellen can switch it off in her secret lair (the door behind reception). That's how it could suddenly be that they all get pregnant. What do you think Runey, am I close?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The grandfather has secretly put a contraceptive in the water, Ellen can switch it off in her secret lair (the door behind reception). That's how it could suddenly be that they all get pregnant. What do you think Runey, am I close?
The door behind Ellen is the sex dungeon. So unless there's more to the dungeon than meets the eyes it's unlikely.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
That's a little creepy lol "no pregnancies allowed" is a bit on the human rights violating side of things.

I mean, it's a game, whatever but seems like Runey is against the likes of genuine rape and such so that would surely fall under that same sort of umbrella.
A gray area, I suppose.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For the Android, can she get pregnant? I wonder if she has a pregnancy module that makes her look pregnant without actually being pregnant. I assume she cant make actual babies.

The only other questions with pregnancy is with Lin and Maria. Lin loves MC a ton, but she doesn't view him as a potential partner and Maria doesn't want babies. Ashley is gonna need an entire new level to the hotel for her brood. I think Kali will go for it, Emma and Felicity will have a competition to see who gets prego first and Autumn will get pregnant, but only after marriage.

Not to mention we still have an unoccupied room on the 2nd floor. Is this gonna be for the wheelchair girl? Might not be safe to get her pregnant.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Still can't get the extra Violet content.
Tried entering Sunlight into the PC and then spinningtv again, all I can do with her is take her and Jin out for food.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
that moment when a new update for Harem Hotel comes out and luckily it's only a bug fix and you can wait so that you don't have to download another 3.3GB again

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
All I know is we're gonna need a bigger hotel.
I kinda agree but for a slightly different reason. I have a problem with there being so many women staying at the hotel and only one bathroom. (Anyone who's grown up with sisters or been in a similar situation will understand.) :LOL:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
What number is the Bar Events counter at? You need to reach a certain story number with the bar to be able to do spankings.

This error was fixed in v0.7.1

Yes! Although it may not be exactly what people want from her. I plan on doing a reverse corruption with her. She'll revert back to her natural body shape and be more sisterly with Lin.
That's the idea anyway.
A Runey question, Will there be another 0.7? or 0.7.1 update be the last one or will there be 0.7.2?

Feb 3, 2018
For the Android, can she get pregnant? I wonder if she has a pregnancy module that makes her look pregnant without actually being pregnant. I assume she cant make actual babies.

Lin loves MC a ton, but she doesn't view him as a potential partner.

Not to mention we still have an unoccupied room on the 2nd floor. Is this gonna be for the wheelchair girl? Might not be safe to get her pregnant.
1. I don't remember either way for the Android, but it probably wouldn't be too hard to have some sort of pregnancy module that can be purchased that could accomplish either or. (Pre-Post Edit: I do remember that the Android has talked about her pregnancy options, and I want to say she thought she could probably produce a clone of the MC or something to that effect).
2. Lin wants kids.
3. If I had to guess, I would say that she's currently the most likely candidate for that room. That doesn't mean she's a sure-in. As for pregnancy, 6.25% is awfully low Drow DNA count. I'm not an expert on genetics by any stretch of the imagination, but I understand chance at least a little bit. So let's talk about the resulting kid. When offspring is produced, half of the DNA is Dad's, and half is Mom's. Drow (D) genes are dominant, and human (H) genes are recessive. We'll say being crippled is dominant (Drow). According to just tossing the information in a Punnet Square calculator, I feel pretty safe in assuming that there is a 50% it could be just bred out completely (Assuming Mom is DH and not DD). Since it looks like Drow genes mellow with generational growth, significantly too, then there's a pretty good chance (75%) that the resulting children may not have all that bad lives. Sure, they may have some wonky eyesight, but that's a common issue no matter where you go. The big thing would be walking, but again, 50% of no walking issues at all. Plus even if they had walking issues, as previously mentioned, they mellow with age it looks like. If in two generations the DNA can go from "Can't move, in constant pain, and cannot see" to "Can walk briefly, with support, and only needs glasses for specific circumstances" then one more generation may be "Can walk without support for a few hours and only needs reading glasses".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I know is we're gonna need a bigger hotel.
Well, why buy a second hotel when you can build a small village?

I kinda agree but for a slightly different reason. I have a problem with there being so many women staying at the hotel and only one bathroom. (Anyone who's grown up with sisters or been in a similar situation will understand.) :LOL:
That's why I suggested moving the showers to their rooms. I would today add that what is currently the shower room could be turned into some sort of locker room for the nearby Spa or some sort of common entertainment room. Shower scenes moved to their rooms, probably achievable through the sluttiness tab. Then the time slots they're in the shower could be transferred to the new room. I know that's probably a ton of rework, and I don't expect anything to be done, but just a thought I had for a sequel game or something.

EDIT: Added some a second thought to 3.
EDIT 2: Fixed some OCD issues.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's why I suggested moving the showers to their rooms. I would today add that what is currently the shower room could be turned into some sort of locker room for the nearby Spa or some sort of common entertainment room. Shower scenes moved to their rooms, probably achievable through the sluttiness tab. Then the time slots they're in the shower could be transferred to the new room. I know that's probably a ton of rework, and I don't expect anything to be done, but just a thought I had for a sequel game or something.
I think you can get away with having a "Common Bath" think Asian Bathhouses and personal ones in the rooms if you really wanted to.

celts72

Nov 10, 2018
I have to say this is one of my favorite games on here love the story so far cracks me up at times really funny and even has some heartfelt moments really well made scenes love all the girls even crazy Ashley which brings me to the next thing i really hope to see in the next few updates pregnancy!!! feel bad for her want to knock her up she wants a baby so bad haha:D anyways thanks for all your hard work you have made an awesome game so far i see where this has so many more possibilities in story and game play i cant wait to see whats going to happen next this is one of those games i don't want to ever end even though i no it will have to game size and all anyway keep up the great work (y)

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
1. I don't remember either way for the Android, but it probably wouldn't be too hard to have some sort of pregnancy module that can be purchased that could accomplish either or. (Pre-Post Edit: I do remember that the Android has talked about her pregnancy options, and I want to say she thought she could probably produce a clone of the MC or something to that effect).
2. Lin wants kids.
3. If I had to guess, I would say that she's currently the most likely candidate for that room. That doesn't mean she's a sure-in. As for pregnancy, 6.25% is awfully low Drow DNA count. I'm not an expert on genetics by any stretch of the imagination, but I understand chance at least a little bit. So let's talk about the resulting kid. When offspring is produced, half of the DNA is Dad's, and half is Mom's. Drow (D) genes are dominant, and human (H) genes are recessive. We'll say being crippled is dominant (Drow). According to just tossing the information in a Punnet Square calculator, I feel pretty safe in assuming that there is a 50% it could be just bred out completely (Assuming Mom is DH and not DD). Since it looks like Drow genes mellow with generational growth, significantly too, then there's a pretty good chance (75%) that the resulting children may not have all that bad lives. Sure, they may have some wonky eyesight, but that's a common issue no matter where you go. The big thing would be walking, but again, 50% of no walking issues at all. Plus even if they had walking issues, as previously mentioned, they mellow with age it looks like. If in two generations the DNA can go from "Can't move, in constant pain, and cannot see" to "Can walk briefly, with support, and only needs glasses for specific circumstances" then one more generation may be "Can walk without support for a few hours and only needs reading glasses".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, why buy a second hotel when you can build a small village?

EDIT: Added some a second thought to 3.
EDIT 2: Fixed some OCD issues.
At the very least, I'd like there to be a time when the shower's free so I can use it myself. Who knows. Maybe I'd like someone to "wash my back" sometime. :whistle:

Reactions: theOrangeEmperor
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes