test4815

May 27, 2019
Thanks for the report! This was fixed in v0.7.1

It should have been impossible to go over buying the chairs just once, but I'll add an extra check to make sure it stays that way.

The only thing required for Felicity and Emma's friendship to get to 21 is to go into the kitchen when the event is ready (typically 2 days after the last event)

They don't shower together yet.

v0.7 had a bug that locked out some of Moon's/The Bar's content. You may have missed that.
If you're in PC or Mac, simply download it, extract the file, run the .exe and load your save.

I would love it if I could do that haha.

Download v0.7.1 or open the console and type: marbar1 = True
Thank you Runey, that brought it up next weekday night! You're the best dev I've seen on these forums!

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Im trying to play this on my new pc but i cant find where the saves are supposed to go. I founs where they were in my old pc with w7 but i cant find where to drop em on my w10, pls help

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Im trying to play this on my new pc but i cant find where the saves are supposed to go. I founs where they were in my old pc with w7 but i cant find where to drop em on my w10, pls help
they are in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel-1520575859
there are also saves within game file itself

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
what i mean is i only see the part where Felicity is burning something, no images about emma cooking for me, etc, like it starts part way thru the event.
It starts with her saying "It's not here either!?" As if she's looking for something. Is this what you're getting?

The bar events are broken for me, i got de 0.7.1, someone help pls
In what way are they broken?

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Should be C:/Users/"whatever_you_named_it"/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Harem Hotel

95% sure saves are there, let me know if that works. Good news is old version saves work with new ones. You can safely delete the old version and then extract the new one and run it just fine without fear of losing your saves.

If you can't find AppData it's a hidden folder by default. In the file explorer window, top left "View" then right side check "Hidden items".

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
If I have all the main girls complete, Do I have to download the pacth?? Downloading 3,2 GB in my country is really painful. But the game is glorious. I'm really thinking Ill become a patron in when the 0.8 will be ready.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I was really looking forward to seeing some innocent Autumn handjob scenes finally with this update. So imagine how disappointed I was to find that the scene consists of the MCs dream while she's doing it rather than being able to see her do it :(

I mean i know the scene lets you see her naked and having sex technically, but thats not really what you're looking for when you have a handjob fetish :unsure:

Reactions: DanThaMan

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I was really looking forward to seeing some innocent Autumn handjob scenes finally with this update. So imagine how disappointed I was to find that the scene consists of the MCs dream while she's doing it rather than being able to see her do it :(

I mean i know the scene lets you see her naked and having sex technically, but thats not really what you're looking for when you have a handjob fetish :unsure:
get a grip man :D

Reactions: palestoic

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Harem Hotel [v0.7.0] [Runey] pc (3.25 GB rar source)

1.18 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: The source game (3.25GB) has been webp compressed already, so this could be considered as a double crunched version, meaning images/audio quality may not be as good as in other crunched releases. I tested this version, and found no problems, with images quality being decent enough for an average pc gaming. However, if you have any objections to image/audio quality feel free to report that here, or pm me, helping me to improve quality of future crunched versions thus.

NOTE 2. - FIX: Some of images with transparent layers have lost that layer during compression, appearing thus with black opaque background. Here are those images with proper transparent background preserved, just extract in game\images and overwrite when asked. Thanks SkyeHasTooMuchFreeTime for reporting this!

Most images seem fixed but not all the bar is still screwed up

JAMES FRANCIS

Jun 6, 2018
This was probably months ago, wasn't there a holiday event or VR experiences on MC computer or something that Autumn got banged in the bum maybe in the lobby while most of all the characters watched, I think she was wearing something different than her usual clothes. I remember this, don't know if it was a mod or separate game that didn't play off the main Harem Hotel gameplay.

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
This was probably months ago, wasn't there a holiday event or VR experiences on MC computer or something that Autumn got banged in the bum maybe in the lobby while most of all the characters watched, I think she was wearing something different than her usual clothes. I remember this, don't know if it was a mod or separate game that didn't play off the main Harem Hotel gameplay.
Violet's events aren't canon.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Ok so for Kate's riddles, you know you guys can just guess and use the mouse wheel to roll it back if you get the answers wrong right? or like press the back button....easy...no need to ask for answers here

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Apologies if someone else has noticed this, but I bought the Catgirl outfit for Felicity and for some reason this made her Slut outfit get marked as "Sold Out" and now I can't buy it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Ok so for Kate's riddles, you know you guys can just guess and use the mouse wheel to roll it back if you get the answers wrong right? or like press the back button....easy...no need to ask for answers here
But this thread would be boring without someone asking at least once a week. :p
Apologies if someone else has noticed this, but I bought the Catgirl outfit for Felicity and for some reason this made her Slut outfit get marked as "Sold Out" and now I can't buy it. Has anyone else had this issue?
It should be fixed with v0.7.1. If you don't have that yet, you can download it from Runey's page.

Reactions: ghost24

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
tbf, There is one Kate riddle that requires you to type the answer (I think the answer was "e")

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes