Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Download v0.7.1 or open the console and type: marbar1 = True

I can't open console, because i play on Android phone...
Can't you click on the computer -> choose the text app at the bottom -> and write the command there?

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
Still can't get the extra Violet content.
Tried entering Sunlight into the PC and then spinningtv again, all I can do with her is take her and Jin out for food.
Is there any help for this? I posted the same thing a few days ago there hasn't been much of a response.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Is there any help for this? I posted the same thing a few days ago there hasn't been much of a response.
violet isnt a regular part of the game, succubi don't exist in the gameworld, Runey has stated you should look at it the same way you would the dreamscape stuff. - so don't sweat it too much if you can't get it to work.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Guys, I just switched from PC to Macbook recently, and I want to continue the game with my old windows save. However I couldn't find the Renpy save folder on mac os library. Any idea of how can I play with my old save? :)
the folder is hidden go to hdd under your mac name then press cmd shift . that will show the hidden files, then you want the hidden library file its the grated out one, and then app support,

MrMutineer

Dec 2, 2018
You can do one of two things. I'll go over the easier way first. First step is to download the renpy SDK. Then you can download either PC or MAC versions of the games; if you run them directly from the SDK it will run the game regardless. From here, the saves are located in 'game name folder'>game>saves. You can just take these saves and put them in the save folder, or they might also auto carry over.

Second thing you can do is right click on the game icon>'show package contents' then search around for the save folder. I think it's in the same general area. Getting into the package contents is also useful if a MAC version isn't letting you give it permission to play. You can go into the contents and play the game directly from the built in console every MAC has.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! It worked, I put the package content into the Renpy SDK and put my old windows save folder inside, and when I run Renpy SDK it automatically switch to the game and my old saves pop up! Still couldn't find the saves folder tho but at least I can play now without starting over again :D

Qwerty@25

Jun 24, 2019
Ok, how to actually open the console on PC ? I've been spamming ~ (shift + `), but nothing happens, also downloading the 0.71 did nothing to help with the new bar scenes.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Ok, how to actually open the console on PC ? I've been spamming ~ (shift + `), but nothing happens, also downloading the 0.71 did nothing to help with the new bar scenes.
Hi!

Welcome to F95 as a member first of all!

In my signature I have linked the cheats and tools forumpage, which will help you with aloot of games and engines :)

For your specific issue; i recommend UnRen by Sam, a Staff member here.
Its a .bat file, that you just have to playce inside the games main folder.

Run it and press "3" and then "enter". it will active the console in the games files.
(This can be done by hand as well, see the links in my signature)

After that, you may access the console ingame by pressing "shit+o".

If you try to alter many stats however, if recommend "RenPy save editor" here on f95.

Enjoy~

EDIT: Just noticed, you may be talking about the ingame PC console (.-.)
That can be done by accessing the pc and clicking the "notepad and pencil" icon.

Hanny1212

Oct 4, 2018
I completed all characters story.
There is only two events I have not unlocked.
It is Lucie event.
I completed Kali's story.
Please tell me how to unlock her events!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is it just me or does anyone else wanna kill Ashley
I'll admit that at first I found her personality left a lot to be desired but as I progressed through her story I ended up really liking and feeling sorry for her. She's been through some shit. I don't normally like that sort of excuse when it comes to someone's behavior (some of us that have been through some equally screwed up situations don't act out like douchebags), but I still gave her a pass once everything was out there.

The fact that she's super cute and basically Toga from MHA might have something to do with it too...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qwerty@25

Jun 24, 2019
Ok let me rephrase, how to open the ingame console to input the command "marbar1 = True", so that I can proceed with the Bar event past 4/7, since downloading v0.71 did nothing to solve that problem for me? Putting the code into ingame computer pad did nothing.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I know what Yandere is. And I know how this "Yandere stuff" usually ends. Most often it ends with mass murder.
so.... i am sick at home instead of working overnights like i should be, and i was reading old threads... i have NFC why i was, but... INTERWEBS!? anyway i came across that little jewel above....
HOLY SHEEEIIIT am i glad i discovered the game quite a bit later... Ashley would've scared me away from the game... and learning more about her.

Now i'm more determined than ever to see if we can't get Ren into the sanctuary, only Elf introduced that deserves it more is Nia.
(am i a perv cause i wanna bang both)

Reactions: Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Ok let me rephrase, how to open the ingame console to input the command "marbar1 = True", so that I can proceed with the Bar event past 4/7, since downloading v0.71 did nothing to solve that problem for me? Putting the code into ingame computer pad did nothing.
[Shift]+[o] opens the console in Ren'Py

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes