Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I want to download the update the update, but I don't know how to keep my save. Can somebody walk me through it step by step?
If you're on PC or mac, download the update and load your save.

Ok so for Kate's riddles, you know you guys can just guess and use the mouse wheel to roll it back if you get the answers wrong right? or like press the back button....easy...no need to ask for answers here
One of the answers is user input.

Apologies if someone else has noticed this, but I bought the Catgirl outfit for Felicity and for some reason this made her Slut outfit get marked as "Sold Out" and now I can't buy it. Has anyone else had this issue?
Fixed in v0.7.1

Hmmm why do I get this error after clicking on computer? BTW the save that I'm having issue with is modded i think. Is there anything I can do to fix this other than using another save?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update your mod.

Moon has the spank counter on cat outfit but not on normal.
Oops, forgot about that. Thanks for the report!

How to spank Moon ? Said "i should comeback near closing time" alot, but when i come back in the evening, nothing happen (Moon with Maria there)
Download v0.7.1

I can give Lin in the Kittchen the vibe kit or the butt plug, but it seems it has no influence at all.
What is with the Horny stat? It never changed during the game play.
How soon do you get normally the bar?

Do I see it correct that in the first few days, it is often necessary to do nothing press on hour glass or is there something I overlooked?

Do you tell everyone you want to marry them or you want to be their boyfriends or do you tell them what is very likely the truth? Beside Ashley who is totally nuts, what was for me clear from the beginning.

I totally love the meaning of Slutdroid's mask. :) It is sad that she can't wake me up with a boobjob or similiar. Or that there are not more options how to wake up like the BJ from Lin. I'm sure Ashley would be nuts enough to do it, too. :)

Sometimes during some events I wonder that the characters get no new stats. The Volleyball match event for example should have effect on all their exhibition stats. :) Or for example same when Ashley get fucked in school.

It is not necessary to kill her, just chain her up in the dungeon, so you are save that she don't kill you in your sleep sometime in the future.

I had the same idea. Or worse, make them bigger for a longer time period and Ashley gets even more nuts.

MC should look if he can get for Slutdroid a voice-protection-mode, which prevents others to misuse her. :)

Yes, had the same issue, but it looks like it has no side effect.
The lust system will be remade and most likely given to all the girls.

Yes, early on there are only 2 characters. There are 3 times slots in a day, so unless you're training Lin's obedience or Kali's affection, there's not much else for you to do. But training is a (optional) big part of the game. As of v0.7, there are 8 main characters and a lot of side characters with story. All of them can be trained in affection/obedience, submission, exhibitionism, etc.

Do you want to marry them? If not, don't. If you just want to marry Lin, just marry her. Or if you want to marry all of them, marry all of them. This is Harem Hotel ;)

If you still think Ashley is bat shit crazy, I recommend playing through her story.

Ok, how to actually open the console on PC ? I've been spamming ~ (shift + `), but nothing happens, also downloading the 0.71 did nothing to help with the new bar scenes.
It's Shift + O

I completed all characters story.
There is only two events I have not unlocked.
It is Lucie event.
I completed Kali's story.
Please tell me how to unlock her events!
Use the code truestory for Lucy's stuff.

Ok let me rephrase, how to open the ingame console to input the command "marbar1 = True", so that I can proceed with the Bar event past 4/7, since downloading v0.71 did nothing to solve that problem for me? Putting the code into ingame computer pad did nothing.
v0.7.1 did nothing for you? That's odd. Download unren, enable the console. Once in game, click SHIFT + O. Type in: marbar1 = True

I just did a fresh run on v0.7.1, rushed the bars content and it all played out as it should.

can we use previous savegame?
Yep! You can use saves all the way to v0.2!

how get the blowjob scenes with the elves ?
Choose the slave route.

Reactions: TheDevian

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I want to download the update the update, but I don't know how to keep my save. Can somebody walk me through it step by step?
On the off chance you've not figured it out by now, you don't have to do anything. Saves are stored in a different folder
So just delete the old version, extract the new one and enjoy.
*Disclaimer: I am on Windows, assuming it is the same for the other OS, phones, etc. As the save system is native to the RenPy program not just this game.

And for future help, if you go to the search bar up top there is a drop down for "this thread only" should help for next time. I know saves have been covered several times before. Or the weekly riddle question haha.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
btw why are the bug fixes as big as the whole game/patch?
should it not just be a few hundred kb or something :eek:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I completed all characters story.
There is only two events I have not unlocked.
It is Lucie event.
I completed Kali's story.
Please tell me how to unlock her events!
There's a Lucy event tied to a player code.

Go to the computer in your room. Click on the notepad and pencil. Enter 'truestory' without the quotes. This does two things: it changes the relationship between Emma and Felicity to being twins instead of clones and it unlocks a couple of scenes with Lucy and Kali.

yukari81

Sep 5, 2017
old save files doesn't work this version? I load old save file(all girls level full) but all save files changed all girls state 0/3 0/4...

eggboss777

May 25, 2018
What can be found at the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The way I understand it is that Runey currently has no way of creating just a patch for the game (limits with RenPy?), so you have to download the full game instead.
so it is more complicated than open notepad, remove a few lines, save and upload that file only? it is archived files etc?

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
In RenPy the driver creates compiled versions of the code on the fly, which remain in the folders and get used by the game even if the source file is deleted. This occasionally creates enormous, difficult-to-solve problems. Better to just delete everything and start from a clean install.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What can be found at the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place?

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
old save files doesn't work this version? I load old save file(all girls level full) but all save files changed all girls state 0/3 0/4...
Saves still work. You may have messed something up, or have tried to transfer a save or something.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes