Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
At least you're honest.

But i've been around the anime/vg community long enough to know not to start with the your waifu is shit lines. That's when war crimes start happening.
Lol I am a war crime and I have no waifu none anywhere have peaked my interest yet

• Wow
Reactions: Rodzaju

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, I just switched from PC to Macbook recently, and I want to continue the game with my old windows save. However I couldn't find the Renpy save folder on mac os library. Any idea of how can I play with my old save? :)
You can do one of two things. I'll go over the easier way first. First step is to download the renpy SDK. Then you can download either PC or MAC versions of the games; if you run them directly from the SDK it will run the game regardless. From here, the saves are located in 'game name folder'>game>saves. You can just take these saves and put them in the save folder, or they might also auto carry over.

Second thing you can do is right click on the game icon>'show package contents' then search around for the save folder. I think it's in the same general area. Getting into the package contents is also useful if a MAC version isn't letting you give it permission to play. You can go into the contents and play the game directly from the built in console every MAC has.

Hope this helps.

podmanvn

Jun 10, 2019
Thanks for the report! This was fixed in v0.7.1

It should have been impossible to go over buying the chairs just once, but I'll add an extra check to make sure it stays that way.

The only thing required for Felicity and Emma's friendship to get to 21 is to go into the kitchen when the event is ready (typically 2 days after the last event)

They don't shower together yet.

v0.7 had a bug that locked out some of Moon's/The Bar's content. You may have missed that.
If you're in PC or Mac, simply download it, extract the file, run the .exe and load your save.

I would love it if I could do that haha.

Download v0.7.1 or open the console and type: marbar1 = True
How about Android code for Moon event ?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can give Lin in the Kittchen the vibe kit or the butt plug, but it seems it has no influence at all.
What is with the Horny stat? It never changed during the game play.
How soon do you get normally the bar?

Do I see it correct that in the first few days, it is often necessary to do nothing press on hour glass or is there something I overlooked?

Do you tell everyone you want to marry them or you want to be their boyfriends or do you tell them what is very likely the truth? Beside Ashley who is totally nuts, what was for me clear from the beginning.

I totally love the meaning of Slutdroid's mask. :) It is sad that she can't wake me up with a boobjob or similiar. Or that there are not more options how to wake up like the BJ from Lin. I'm sure Ashley would be nuts enough to do it, too. :)

Sometimes during some events I wonder that the characters get no new stats. The Volleyball match event for example should have effect on all their exhibition stats. :) Or for example same when Ashley get fucked in school.

Is it just me or does anyone else wanna kill Ashley
It is not necessary to kill her, just chain her up in the dungeon, so you are save that she don't kill you in your sleep sometime in the future.

I wish you could permanently change the size of the android breasts, the model only looks good with small breasts imo
I had the same idea. Or worse, make them bigger for a longer time period and Ashley gets even more nuts.

MC should look if he can get for Slutdroid a voice-protection-mode, which prevents others to misuse her. :)

Ran into something weird in 0.7.. I hadn't bought Ji yet, so I went ahead and did that. The next day I got the message stating that the mailman had arrived and was waiting at the front door. I checked and it was Jin,all good. However, Igot the same message the next day after not making any purchases, and when I checked for mail, nothing.
Yes, had the same issue, but it looks like it has no side effect.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I can give Lin in the Kittchen the vibe kit or the butt plug, but it seems it has no influence at all.
What is with the Horny stat? It never changed during the game play.
How soon do you get normally the bar?
Horny changes depending on use of her rope outfit in her room. It goes up through orgasm denial and resets to zero when she comes.

I typically get the bar about day 45-60.

Do I see it correct that in the first few days, it is often necessary to do nothing press on hour glass or is there something I overlooked?

<snip>
First few days there aren't enough interested people to fill all slots. That problem disappears as more people join the hotel and Kali/Lin become more interested in interaction.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes