voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Ran into something weird in 0.7.. I hadn't bought Ji yet, so I went ahead and did that. The next day I got the message stating that the mailman had arrived and was waiting at the front door. I checked and it was Jin,all good. However, Igot the same message the next day after not making any purchases, and when I checked for mail, nothing.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
You can only buy the chairs once. Did you buy them more than once? If so, that's a bug.
i have bought chairs about 20 times or so. and as i said in other posts never got the Emma making me food scene, and i always see both twins at same time in utility room [not the shower] i see them individually in the shower
suggestions?

Last edited:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
if 0.7 works already is there a need for 0.7.1? since i dont have any issues, but if its needed how would i go about patching 0.7 to 0.7.1??

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
And wouldn't it be nice if the patches were just that. Rather then having to dl the whole game repeatedly for each increment.
Exactly. In these times you've really got to be more environmentally conscious and think about your download footprint. If downloads continue to increase at the current rate i hear the whole world is going to run out of internets by 2050.

test4815

May 27, 2019
What number is the Bar Events counter at? You need to reach a certain story number with the bar to be able to do spankings.
Thanks Runey, that must be the problem. I'm at 4/7 bar events. I'll do some poking around on finding out how to advance that.

Oct 25, 2017
I cant get the bar event to happen, is there something that needs to be done before hand? i get the notification to come back before closing time and every time i do Maria and Moon are just staring at me, nothing happens when i talk to either of them, if this has been posted before sorry in advance :)

Reactions: test4815

test4815

May 27, 2019
I cant get the bar event to happen, is there something that needs to be done before hand? i get the notification to come back before closing time and every time i do Maria and Moon are just staring at me, nothing happens when i talk to either of them, if this has been posted before sorry in advance :)
That's exactly where I'm stuck as well. I've now gone through all weekdays (as specified by mod, it just says bar (weekday) in the evening). I've tried searching, but either I'm not understanding f95's search function, or it's just not very advanced; I haven't found anything yet.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ran into something weird in 0.7.. I hadn't bought Ji yet, so I went ahead and did that. The next day I got the message stating that the mailman had arrived and was waiting at the front door. I checked and it was Jin,all good. However, Igot the same message the next day after not making any purchases, and when I checked for mail, nothing.
Thanks for the report! This was fixed in v0.7.1

i have bought chairs about 20 times or so. and as i said in other posts never got the Emma making me food scene, and i always see both twins at same time in utility room [not the shower] i see them individually in the shower
suggestions?
It should have been impossible to go over buying the chairs just once, but I'll add an extra check to make sure it stays that way.

The only thing required for Felicity and Emma's friendship to get to 21 is to go into the kitchen when the event is ready (typically 2 days after the last event)

They don't shower together yet.

if 0.7 works already is there a need for 0.7.1? since i dont have any issues, but if its needed how would i go about patching 0.7 to 0.7.1??
v0.7 had a bug that locked out some of Moon's/The Bar's content. You may have missed that.
If you're in PC or Mac, simply download it, extract the file, run the .exe and load your save.

And wouldn't it be nice if the patches were just that. Rather then having to dl the whole game repeatedly for each increment.
I would love it if I could do that haha.

Thanks Runey, that must be the problem. I'm at 4/7 bar events. I'll do some poking around on finding out how to advance that.
That's exactly where I'm stuck as well. I've now gone through all weekdays (as specified by mod, it just says bar (weekday) in the evening). I've tried searching, but either I'm not understanding f95's search function, or it's just not very advanced; I haven't found anything yet.

Download v0.7.1 or open the console and type: marbar1 = True

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes