Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes! Although it may not be exactly what people want from her. I plan on doing a reverse corruption with her. She'll revert back to her natural body shape and be more sisterly with Lin.
I trust she won't be becoming too innocent? :p Also I didn't think you wanted to do permanent changes to character models?
They don't shower together yet.
I like the sound of that "yet". ;)
Do you want to marry them? If not, don't. If you just want to marry Lin, just marry her. Or if you want to marry all of them, marry all of them. This is Harem Hotel ;)
Is that legal in the HH country? If it is it hasn't been hinted at as far as I can remember. All this time I've been telling the girls "no" to marriage because I don't want to play favourites but I could have been saying "yes"?

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
In version 0.7 i had an option with lucy, by asking a friend to unlock that option. Now after the update to 0.7.1 this option is not unlockable anymore. Its gone.

So friends, how do i unlock it in 0.7 ? :D Oh reading this, is sadder than i thought... :p

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I trust she won't be becoming too innocent? :p Also I didn't think you wanted to do permanent changes to character models?

I like the sound of that "yet". ;)

Is that legal in the HH country? If it is it hasn't been hinted at as far as I can remember. All this time I've been telling the girls "no" to marriage because I don't want to play favourites but I could have been saying "yes"?
The nation HH takes place in is called Syl'anar.
Yeah, it's legal. It's a very simple system. You beat their story, you can choose to marry them. There's no restrictions or punishments.

In version 0.7 i had an option with lucy, by asking a friend to unlock that option. Now after the update to 0.7.1 this option is not unlockable anymore. Its gone.

So friends, how do i unlock it in 0.7 ? :D Oh reading this, is sadder than i thought... :p
Put in the code: truestory
do Lucy's story.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For Kali's friendship event 4 to 5 is there any benefit to opening her delivery? Cause I know it loses affection but it just feels like I'm going to miss a scene not opening that box...

Oh found a bug? something overlooked? I'm pretty sure I mentioned this back when I did a bug hunt in 0.3. When I'm with Lin in the ktichen and she is not wearing panties I tell her to use the egg vibe it both shows and says she is removing her panties.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai and Runey

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hei Runey, we already know Ashley dont have a good memory about her family since she was little right? the only good memory she remembered was about her elf maid,MS.Ren... is that possible in the future Ashley will meet again with Ms.Ren? you know like family reunion :D i mean Ms.Ren is very meaningful to Ashley right? i think it would good story for Ashley if this possible... but i dont say MC can fuck Ms.Ren too or not :D its your decision...

And i wanna ask about the idea to bring MC sister to this harem hotel, this idea still on or not? :D

Keep up the good work Runey

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hei Runey, we already know Ashley dont have a good memory about her family since she was little right? the only good memory she remembered was about her elf maid,MS.Ren... is that possible in the future Ashley will meet again with Ms.Ren? you know like family reunion :D i mean Ms.Ren is very meaningful to Ashley right? i think it would good story for Ashley if this possible... but i dont say MC can fuck Ms.Ren too or not :D its your decision...

And i wanna ask about the idea to bring MC sister to this harem hotel, this idea still on or not? :D

Keep up the good work Runey
Maybe! And Maybe.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
A shower room for each floor would certainly be beneficial, especially because if one of the girls would be missing from her room 'cause she's having a shower, you wouldn't have to navigate 2 screens if you want to join them.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

justforhentai0

May 18, 2019
My game crashes when I try to take Maria's pictures right after she asks "what should I wear?" on 0.71. I was able to take the pictures by using the save file with 0.7.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well, we have to start somewhere if we want to build an elven sanctuary city, like Kali's stepmom wants us to. :sneaky:
Look I'm sure once Kali's dad hears his last song "Another One Bites the Dust" we'll be given the option to purchase Kali's step mom and start a new society as the Mayor of Capitol.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
If you're on PC or mac, download the update and load your save.

One of the answers is user input.

Fixed in v0.7.1

Update your mod.

Oops, forgot about that. Thanks for the report!

Download v0.7.1

The lust system will be remade and most likely given to all the girls.

Yes, early on there are only 2 characters. There are 3 times slots in a day, so unless you're training Lin's obedience or Kali's affection, there's not much else for you to do. But training is a (optional) big part of the game. As of v0.7, there are 8 main characters and a lot of side characters with story. All of them can be trained in affection/obedience, submission, exhibitionism, etc.

Do you want to marry them? If not, don't. If you just want to marry Lin, just marry her. Or if you want to marry all of them, marry all of them. This is Harem Hotel ;)

If you still think Ashley is bat shit crazy, I recommend playing through her story.

It's Shift + O

Use the code truestory for Lucy's stuff.

v0.7.1 did nothing for you? That's odd. Download unren, enable the console. Once in game, click SHIFT + O. Type in: marbar1 = True

I just did a fresh run on v0.7.1, rushed the bars content and it all played out as it should.

Yep! You can use saves all the way to v0.2!

Choose the slave route.
hey,but i choose the free route,there is a way to go back ?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes