ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Just now getting around to this game, I got to say... I wonder how many other names to have Lin call you have special responses; Daddy... I picked it as a joke to myself. Nice bit of coding forethought.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I get the error under spoiler right after the attached screenshot.
Edit: I tried to "Ignore" the error and the game proceeds with Maria in slut outfit.
If you want to fix it yourself, change line number 25,738 in script.rpy.
Python:
        "Succubus Outfit" if marhassucc== True:

To:
        "Succubus Outfit" if mar_succ == True:

Reactions: Runey

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
Does the Felicity/Emma utility room masturbation scene really exist? If so, what day and do I have to have 10 exhibition each?
I booted up my game and looked through my saves as I save these events when I encounter them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for other utility room information as per my saves that have these scenes.
I will say I do believe there are multiple times some characters can show up. Some seem to show up more than others. I'm surprised they haven't all gathered at once to have a giant Utility room orgy yet. :whistle:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so that appears to be about 10000 votes for Ren! not biased at all we appear...
AHAHAHAAHa

no seriously... if i could do better with ren'py & HS i would help with that part [the images are already in game to export] and make more content with Ren even if non-sexual

to that end i just started basic python...
- holyshit i am an addict -

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
the Felicity/Emma utility room masturbation scene -=- i have Never seen it, i will try the days suggested; i do occasionally find them both chatting in utility room and regularly have show sex with them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the Felicity/Emma utility room masturbation scene -=- i have Never seen it, i will try the days suggested; i do occasionally find them both chatting in utility room and regularly have show sex with them
New addition, I have caught Felicity at Sunday and Monday at noon, but not always, there seems to be some element of randomness to it. Just keep trying. ;)

Reactions: imzahai

Snowman13131

Mar 7, 2019
I booted up my game and looked through my saves as I save these events when I encounter them.

As for other utility room information as per my saves that have these scenes.
I will say I do believe there are multiple times some characters can show up. Some seem to show up more than others. I'm surprised they haven't all gathered at once to have a giant Utility room orgy yet. :whistle:
50+ days, Utility Room checked at every opportunity, maybe 10 Felicity scenes, zero Emma.

Edit: Emma showed up at around 70 days on Saturday at Noon.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes