Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Finally got around to playing the update, the twins were awesome ! I also did like how Autumn is close to breaking... Kali's story got very interesting... and Maria looked amazing with her "relax" look !

Who am I missing ? Ohh Android... I felt horrible in her story, she gets shit on as much as elves do... then again I think most of the cast has tragic backstories... that said her human disguise was adorable as kittens and puppies trying to fit in a shoe... I just wish it had bigger boobs...

Lastly I think its Lin... I think her only story step aside from her cameo with Ashley and the Twins, was her raging out at the other elves... so not much content there...

As for the other elves... I picked the love route... I take it since I been anti-slavery since day 1, I screwed myself over and wont be seeing any sexual content with them ? or is it a slow burn rather than instant gratification as it would have been had I chosen the slave route ? This last part is for Runey
Thanks!

Lin did have about 8 sex animations...

It takes time to develop their story, and it takes time to get to know a girl enough for them to have sex with you. You can force Sylvia and Nia to blow you, or you can try to be in a relationship with them.

Man, I stop paying attention for a few days and the thread explodes. Anyway, are there plans for a 7.2 update or should I just grab this 7.1? I'm totally fine with waiting a bit if there are still some bugs to squash.
There are plans for another patch later today (or tomorrow if my plans fail). Some of Moon's content is locked behind a bug.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The nation HH takes place in is called Syl'anar.
Yeah, it's legal. It's a very simple system. You beat their story, you can choose to marry them. There's no restrictions or punishments.
I can never remember the name of the place, we just don't see it enough. Maybe there should be a graphic of a letter or parcel with the hotel's address on whenever you receive one? :LOL:
And I wish one of them had told me that. Here's me telling Kali I won't marry her because it wouldn't be fair to the other girls, and I'm looking like a right twerp.
Put in the code: truestory
do Lucy's story.
IIRC you needed to have fucked Lucy when you first met her a while back; has that been updated now?
A shower room for each floor would certainly be beneficial, especially because if one of the girls would be missing from her room 'cause she's having a shower, you wouldn't have to navigate 2 screens if you want to join them.
That would be a good idea I think; there's like a dozen people living in the hotel now, tying girls to a single time slot on a single shower leaves several of the girls without a day to shower in the morning.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can never remember the name of the place, we just don't see it enough. Maybe there should be a graphic of a letter or parcel with the hotel's address on whenever you receive one? :LOL:
And I wish one of them had told me that. Here's me telling Kali I won't marry her because it wouldn't be fair to the other girls, and I'm looking like a right twerp.
The name was only set in stone as of v0.7. It was mentioned many times in Kali's event, and there's a world map at papa rons on one of the walls.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Just now getting around to this game, I got to say... I wonder how many other names to have Lin call you have special responses; Daddy... I picked it as a joke to myself. Nice bit of coding forethought.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I get the error under spoiler right after the attached screenshot.
Edit: I tried to "Ignore" the error and the game proceeds with Maria in slut outfit.
If you want to fix it yourself, change line number 25,738 in script.rpy.
Python:
        "Succubus Outfit" if marhassucc== True:

To:
        "Succubus Outfit" if mar_succ == True:

Reactions: Runey

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
Does the Felicity/Emma utility room masturbation scene really exist? If so, what day and do I have to have 10 exhibition each?
I booted up my game and looked through my saves as I save these events when I encounter them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for other utility room information as per my saves that have these scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will say I do believe there are multiple times some characters can show up. Some seem to show up more than others. I'm surprised they haven't all gathered at once to have a giant Utility room orgy yet. :whistle:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so that appears to be about 10000 votes for Ren! not biased at all we appear...
AHAHAHAAHa

no seriously... if i could do better with ren'py & HS i would help with that part [the images are already in game to export] and make more content with Ren even if non-sexual

to that end i just started basic python...
- holyshit i am an addict -

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
the Felicity/Emma utility room masturbation scene -=- i have Never seen it, i will try the days suggested; i do occasionally find them both chatting in utility room and regularly have show sex with them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes