May 18, 2019
Two questions for progression. Firstly, with the Android, I've got her up to level 1 friendship and can't seem to progress further. She always seems to be in her room, and I can have some basic conversation, but never anything that increases friendship or affection.

Secondly, with Maria. I've gotten her to friendship level 10, and there's an option to talk with her at her room that says

"I should invite her to the beach. Maybe we could try something risky....." That doesn't directly do anything. And I've tried inviting her to the beach when she steps out into the hotel lobby, but again no go.

Any help would be much appreciated.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Two questions for progression. Firstly, with the Android, I've got her up to level 1 friendship and can't seem to progress further. She always seems to be in her room, and I can have some basic conversation, but never anything that increases friendship or affection.

Secondly, with Maria. I've gotten her to friendship level 10, and there's an option to talk with her at her room that says

"I should invite her to the beach. Maybe we could try something risky....." That doesn't directly do anything. And I've tried inviting her to the beach when she steps out into the hotel lobby, but again no go.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Android works in the kitchen around noon. Talk to her there and raise obedience.

For Maria, don't 'Talk' -- knock on door and invite to beach (+Exhibitionism)

Reactions: TheDevian

Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
there are many foodstuffs in this game(pizza or a vending machine?), but I don't see the necessity of using those things at all. Maybe there is a plan for Health bar, stamina or anything in future plan? like other dating sim game and more dynamic.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
oh moon? gottacoax her int it, spank then rub... basicly opens on its own but have to spank her and stop before she beats you up lol, and do it so many times the scenes start up after that
sorry brother,i don't understand,my protagonist talks '' I must go back when it's closing '' and every time I arrive the scene does not happen.

Reactions: telodigo

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
there are many foodstuffs in this game(pizza or a vending machine?), but I don't see the necessity of using those things at all. Maybe there is a plan for Health bar, stamina or anything in future plan? like other dating sim game and more dynamic.
they're there for you to waste your extremely hard earned for $, except the one made with android's ingredients...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
It says i should come back near closing time in the bar but there is nothing to do the bar scenes are still 4/7

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
hey brother,sorry for perturbing you,but how i use the console ?
Like that:
Hi!

Welcome to F95 as a member first of all!

In my signature I have linked the cheats and tools forumpage, which will help you with aloot of games and engines :)

For your specific issue; i recommend UnRen by Sam, a Staff member here.
Its a .bat file, that you just have to playce inside the games main folder.

Run it and press "3" and then "enter". it will active the console in the games files.
(This can be done by hand as well, see the links in my signature)

After that, you may access the console ingame by pressing "shit+o".

If you try to alter many stats however, if recommend "RenPy save editor" here on f95.

Enjoy~

EDIT: Just noticed, you may be talking about the ingame PC console (.-.)
That can be done by accessing the pc and clicking the "notepad and pencil" icon.
PS: This is 6 posts before yours... :rolleyes:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Runey

Ok I got stuck, and I did the "search" on this thread before anyone accuses me of not doing it.. and didnt find the answer... How do you complete the bar events ? I heard something about spanking Moon, but I doubt I am even close to that... I am at 4/7 of the bar events... The only things I can do is on weekends (when the male bartender is there) have the drinking contest with Maria and Ellen, and the loser gives MC a BJ... and then randomly a customer named "Sarah" shows up and the MC bangs her silly...

Other than that, All I get to do with Moon is either "how are you" or "take off the cat outfit"... with Maria asking for drinks till you pass out...

Not sure if thats a bug, or if I have to force the next step with a console commands.... any ideas ? Also I already completed every training for Moon available, the only thing left in upgrades is advertisements...

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Runey

Ok I got stuck, and I did the "search" on this thread before anyone accuses me of not doing it.. and didnt find the answer... How do you complete the bar events ? I heard something about spanking Moon, but I doubt I am even close to that... I am at 4/7 of the bar events... The only things I can do is on weekends (when the male bartender is there) have the drinking contest with Maria and Ellen, and the loser gives MC a BJ... and then randomly a customer named "Sarah" shows up and the MC bangs her silly...

Other than that, All I get to do with Moon is either "how are you" or "take off the cat outfit"... with Maria asking for drinks till you pass out...

Not sure if thats a bug, or if I have to force the next step with a console commands.... any ideas ? Also I already completed every training for Moon available, the only thing left in upgrades is advertisements...
Same here I guess the modded apk may work

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Same here I guess the modded apk may work
seems it might be some bug, as the couple of posts above ours say that if it isnt working still for us in 0.7.1 than we have to force it with console command marbar = true

sucks though as I hate missing a scene, as most of them are funny as hell...

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
seems it might be some bug, as the couple of posts above ours say that if it isnt working still for us in 0.7.1 than we have to force it with console command marbar = true

sucks though as I hate missing a scene, as most of them are funny as hell...
you need console for 7.0 OR download 7.1 not both 7.1 is available free on runey's patreon. just gotta d/l again. it also fixes some other bugs you may not have run into yet.

EDIt: Looks like its been uploaded here as well. So if you already have 7.1 I dunno cause it fixed it for me.

Reactions: imzahai
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes