Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Dont realy know how to seperate quotes inside quotes but Runey you were right. I test it again and it was "Your happiness was reduced to 2. And your happy increased to 3. Not by 3." Wasnt a troll icesun just something i saw incorrectly, tried to see if it was true and tried to explain it as i tested it. I admit my mistake.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
0.7.1, Thursday evening, I'm in the utility room. Just for giggles, I click on the shower room door, but I can't get in. There's no message or anything, it just sends me back to the utility room. I see a quick view of the shower room, but I'm immediately forced back to the utility room. Is that intentional? I'm not running any mods.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but it seems that the MC is really talented with his tongue. It seems that if you preform cunnilingus on Maria of the Android you don't get the boot from their room and they don't go to work, you can lick them from morning until it's time for bed, lol.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
0.7.1, Thursday evening, I'm in the utility room. Just for giggles, I click on the shower room door, but I can't get in. There's no message or anything, it just sends me back to the utility room. I see a quick view of the shower room, but I'm immediately forced back to the utility room. Is that intentional? I'm not running any mods.
Just tested that myself, got in there without any problems.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
You're the ~7324868237th to report that issue here... ...update the mod...
Mama always told me fapping would make me go blind. She never said anything about it making me stupid, too.o_O

For anyone bothering to pay attention:

A. Current Harem Hotel version: v0.7.1 (officially)
B. Current Lain's HH Mod version: v0.7.1
C. "E"

Last edited:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Mama always told me fapping would make me go blind. She never said anything about it making me stupid, too.o_O

For anyone bothering to pay attention:

A. Current Honey Hotel version: v0.7.1 (officially)
B. Current Lain's HH Mod version: v0.7.1
C. "E"
Honey Hotel? Is it a good game? Fun and enough content? ;)
PS: The Haha is for the post in general and with friendly intention, I'm not laughing at you because of that typo. (y)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
When the last time that game uptated tho. It says "Thread Updated: 2019-06-23 " what is that mean?
A few days ago.

The original post was edited on that date to account for the update that happened a day or two earlier. There's another minor update just came out/about to come out based on Runey's inferences.

Reactions: TheAshina

VeryGoodThanks

Jul 18, 2018
I want ask this to you Runey . What is new updates number after 0.9 ( 0.10 or 1.0 ) sorry for my bad english . And thanks for all your effort . I can't wait for autumn change

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Something odd with the android. I just went and had vaginal sex with her, and asked her to wear her human outfit. She was awarded a sluttiness point both before and after the sex scene.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes