Apr 16, 2019
Is there a torrent download option? All hosting websites have terrible rate on my country and Mega has a limit on size (Id have to wait even longer just to finish the download), and my first attempt got an error after 4h downloading...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
0.7.1, Thursday evening, I'm in the utility room. Just for giggles, I click on the shower room door, but I can't get in. There's no message or anything, it just sends me back to the utility room. I see a quick view of the shower room, but I'm immediately forced back to the utility room. Is that intentional? I'm not running any mods.
I went to the shower on Thursday Evening. Nothing odd happened.

I want ask this to you Runey . What is new updates number after 0.9 ( 0.10 or 1.0 ) sorry for my bad english . And thanks for all your effort . I can't wait for autumn change
Version numbers for games go from v0.9 to v0.10.
Unless of course v1 happens to be the 10th major update.

Reactions: imzahai

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Runey, I have a few questions if you don't mind:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all. Thank you.
I like to have lin fully trained for the competition so all traits are unlocked and her sex skills are at least 13. I don't think you can train footjobs before the competition but it isn't necessary to win though. But if you want to save time I suggest trining her exhibition, vaginal, anal and blowjobs then see how it goes. Save first.

As for the sanctuary, yes its availible just talk to Ellen and buy the hotel upgrade for $3000. There isn't really any content yet aside from just buying the elves at this point though.

Reactions: imzahai

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure how that answers the question?
What alternate path?

I hope no ones planning on being mean to Lin.
In 0.4 when you took Lin to the city you could walk away from the asshole. Since 0.5 you can no longer do that, if you do that event you are forced to talk to him, strip Lin and fuck her in the street. Then he invites himself into the hotel and there's nothing you can do to stop him. If that's the only way forward, I would rather just leave Lin at 21 friendship. The alternative path would be not having to do all that.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

In 0.4 when you took Lin to the city you could walk away from the asshole. Since 0.5 you can no longer do that, if you do that event you are forced to talk to him, strip Lin and fuck her in the street. Then he invites himself into the hotel and there's nothing you can do to stop him. If that's the only way forward, I would rather just leave Lin at 21 friendship. The alternative path would be not having to do all that.
If your issue is that you feel MC was backed into a corner and was forced to fuck Lin in front of them, then a "Diplomacy" option could possibly be available.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
if you do that event you are forced to talk to him, strip Lin and fuck her in the street. Then he invites himself into the hotel and there's nothing you can do to stop him.
the game sort of does tell you he is SOMEONE OF IMPORTANCE, that is normally a clue on how one should proceed... especially if you want to punch him in the face...
real life has very powerful people who can basically walk all over [people like you and i] and there isn't shyte you can do about it unless you too happen to be really powerful and have a bank account with a lot of Zeros to the left of the decimal point.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I think the dev is using that as a catalyst to how Elves are treated going forward.

Sure it degrades Lin and I wish their was a different way to do it but i'll take one moment of that for an all round improvement on Elf lifestyles.

The MC has shown the guy in charge of all Elf slavery that loving them is just as good a way, if not better, of "training" them than dehumanising them is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think the dev is using that as a catalyst to how Elves are treated going forward.

Sure it degrades Lin and I wish their was a different way to do it but i'll take one moment of that for an all round improvement on Elf lifestyles.

The MC has shown the guy in charge of all Elf slavery that loving them is just as good a way, if not better, of "training" them than dehumanising them is.
If it's the sequences i think they are with Cornwall, it's not really degradation.

Lin wants to showcase her value and of the autonomy the PC has given her. She's not really bothered by the actions the PC takes but the situation a fellow Elf is in. To my understanding that's one of her first times seeing another of her kind being treated in an inhumane maner despite being aware of it being a real possibility.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's still hard for me to wrap my head around a modern society being mostly OK with slavery...

Like we know IRL most of the population would be against it and if the powerful people running the show were still forcing everyone to accept it, we'd have riots and literal civil wars.

I love this game but it's really hard for me to throw the suspension of disbelief with this one aspect. Every time some character in the game acts nonchalantly about the whole slavery aspect i just wanna punch them in the face lol.
So the slavery is what makes you unable to suspend belief ?

Not the fact that it's a fantasy game with Elves ?

I'm not trying to be confrontational but it seems your issue is much bigger than suspension of disbelief if this is really the case. Like not being able to seperate a fantasy game from reality.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's still hard for me to wrap my head around a modern society being mostly OK with slavery...

Like we know IRL most of the population would be against it and if the powerful people running the show were still forcing everyone to accept it, we'd have riots and literal civil wars.

I love this game but it's really hard for me to throw the suspension of disbelief with this one aspect. Every time some character in the game acts nonchalantly about the whole slavery aspect i just wanna punch them in the face lol.
If you read it though it's not really slavery to them, it's the same as owning a pet. Elves aren't human so some people view them as nothing more than intelligent animals and then seek to dominate the intelligence out of them.

It provides an overall narrative on the state of the world and gives the MC a goal. He went from knowing nothing about slavery to being at the very forefront of them getting more freedom without even knowing. All of a sudden he's started an Elf sanctuary and freed 3 of them.

Without that narrative going on the game doesn't have a goal. It can be argued that the girls individual stories are a goan and in the short term that's true but the entire setting needs something to push a narrative and in this case it's what happens to the Elves at the end of the game.

It also gets people invested in that world. A lot of us love Lin, we want her to be happy. Ashley had an Elf she was close to and we also meet other elves along the way. It makes us want to improve things for them which gives us a goal bigger than "let's fuck all the pussy".

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yes, I really think that Lin is bothering the actions. That Cornwall is no asshole gets very clear later in the Dungeon.
What makes for me less sense is the MC not wanting anal as alternative option during this event. Lin has no issues with it. I don't see the motive to choose this option.

There are 2 scene not quite correct, but not really important. First bed scene with Lin and Lin's streaming session with Maria. In both times Lin was wearing panties. But I took them from her and didn't gave them back. :cool:

The animations are mostly very good and very hot.
There is only one flaw. The penis looks like a (wooden) object and not like part of a body. While the female body is very good animated, the penis is lifeless. It also look like as if the penis goes into a body like a (just not spinning) drill or spear. Just without the blood. Not like entering the vagina or anus.

Is there anything planned effect for wearing dildos in the kittchen?

After 'playing' the Dungeon a little bit I wonder if there will be a Golden Shower Queen trait. :)

Also an ability to model during photo session, which would have together with Exhibition an effect on the money the MC earns for the photos.

I would love to understand most traits a little better, what they do. Few clearly having effects in the Lobby or Utility room. But what others do, I'm not sure.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yes, I really think that Lin is bothering the actions. That Cornwall is no asshole gets very clear later in the Dungeon.
What makes for me less sense is the MC not wanting anal as alternative option during this event. Lin has no issues with it. I don't see the motive to choose this option.
Training Lin in anal is optional. All anal activity in the game is optional, IIRC. Some players may not want to.

There are 2 scene not quite correct, but not really important. First bed scene with Lin and Lin's streaming session with Maria. In both times Lin was wearing panties. But I took them from her and didn't gave them back. :cool:
Lin is instructed not to wear panties while at work. Neither time is she working.

Reactions: Sothyr and imzahai

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
overall narrative on the state of the world and gives the MC a goal. He went from knowing nothing about slavery to being at the very forefront of them getting more freedom without even knowing. All of a sudden he's started an Elf sanctuary and freed 3 of them.

Without that narrative going on the game doesn't have a goal. It can be argued that the girls individual stories are a goan and in the short term that's true but the entire setting needs something to push a narrative and in this case it's what happens to the Elves at the end of the game.

It also gets people invested in that world. A lot of us love Lin, we want her to be happy. Ashley had an Elf she was close to and we also meet other elves along the way. It
That is exactly the description for the slavery. If you see them as humans or pets it does not make a difference. That you have a slave, does not mean that you can't get close to the slave.

But overall, as you also said, I see no reason why slavery should not be possible in a modern society. The whole world is different from ours.

Reactions: Runey and imzahai

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is such a dumb point to make... It's much easier for people to accept a fantasy setting than it is to accept a fantasy setting with a political system that goes around barely challenged, is treated mostly normally.

It's very easy for me to accept a game where you say here is a game that happens in space we have lizard man, dwarfs, elves, whatever but also all of them are happy with eating children's flesh and it's actually ingrained in their culture and law. That children eating part being normalized is gonna raise more eyebrows than lizard man in space.
Does this mean Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR and everything else could get away with anything just because it's a fantasy/science fiction setting? Of course not, many of the things in those mediums mirrored our societies, Pickard couldn't just order any woman to go have sex with him if he wanted and then have the audience accept that as part of the 'fantasy world'.

Now tell which part of that is easier to accept and which one isn't?

"Fantasy" is not an excuse or a cover up for implementing rules like "it's OK by law to rape this group of people" and then go well it's all "fantasy" whenever someone raises an eyebrow.
1) Picard
2) Kirk did exactly that

So yes people can and have used the fantasy blanket as a shield to dissociate reality from fiction.

Also, all the titles you listed have slavery in them yet you so very keenly seem to know of them and emblish them. So is it okay for those because they're Space Fantasy and Tolkien fantasy instead of Modern Fantasy ? Is that what really bothers you...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes