BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I answered that already: "No, Runey said that the way elves are treated will improve if you win. Anything that happens as a result of winning is not a reason the contest has to happen unless winning is guaranteed."

You've said before though that if you lose the contest there isn't a great turning point in how elves are treated, that he just pays you no mind afterwards. Surely none of those things have anything to do with the new way people treat elves if they don't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[...] what is it that an alternative route would need [...]?
This scene.

Now either do or don't play the game, but stop bothering Runey. And don't call him Shirley.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
Jun 26, 2019
already done Android(after the expensive restuarant) Story and Lin(after talking to Nia/Slvia)..

hope they add more floors for activities for each character or characters become a maid and help the MC..

adding a flash back from his grandfather how he become a owner of the hotel to play with.

Reactions: Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
ALL POST IS A SPOILER you have been warned

1 guy finds out g-pa was an uber-perv and left him a Hotel
2 front desk gal is definition of MILF
3 MC finds out he owns a slave now.... and is genuinely unsure of how he feels about that
4 slave is an elf, and uber adorable, and sweet/innocent
5 MC's 1st 'customer' is hawt, and cranky
6 MC's 2nd customer is ... Yandere... with a twist and who's best memories of childhood revolve around an Elf
7 MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (is she part elf)
8 Android - her whole story Shows you that you need to question what you "KNOW TO BE TRUE" she is unique and ALIVE
9 the Clones... have issues... but dam are they cute
10 Autumn .... ties so much together... and hawt HOT HAWT.

as in, elves, Kali's FILTHY RICH DAD married a half elf, who is related to the official who runs slavery, Lin opened that door for you, and you met others, and it [hopefully] cemented how you felt about that subj.
you reunite her with Jin, seeing first hand how they change based on their treatment [i still like Jin!!].
Autumn's Dad and Caldwell changed how elves are treated.
DADDY GOT-ROCKS gets a non life-threatening injury when he could have easily been perforated, and wants to give you $$ and preps you to help prep Kali to stepping somewhat into his role...
Autumn hates slavery, and actively did things [does things] to help the elves...
Kali's Dad will be coming around to that same way of thinking, if he already wasn't. His new Wife [that he went thru serious shit to MARRY] will continue to push him in that direction.
you're literally in the middle of the start of the change, with the ones who started it all not far, cause you're banging, or tryin to, their daughters... wait til Autumn finds out about the sanctuary... and how they kidnapped you, and you STILL HELPED them...

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I have little question regarding our new elf residents. Will the love or slave route be locked in after our decision in this update or can we change it later on?

Because I'm slightly tempted to keep haughty little miss high elf as slave. I'll might feel guilty about it but only a little bit.

Also the scene with the other 3 elves questioning Lin was hilarious. Little Lin getting all flustered about enjoying our sessions in the dungeon. :ROFLMAO:

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
That is what I get for not saving all the days I played for pure ...entertainment, and not story. :ROFLMAO:
Like Lin, Ann actually prefers to be kept as a slave. She gains or loses nothing if you treat her as an equal, but she gains one happiness if you keep her as a slave.

As Runey said, walking away is literally condemning the elves to centuries of further poor treatment. Also, you are denying Lin' wishes, she wants to do this, besides, she is a natural exhibitionist and anal lover. To be honest, walking away from this is a pretty cruel thing to do by any measure, let alone in the grand scheme of things.

That's Lin, for Sui/Nia you need to keep her as a slave or wait for her to like you more (in further updates).
But there's a picture showing sui is giving head , wth

a non related question
Does anyone know a game where you control a girl and can do anything you want? ( like work , slutting around or stuff)

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
How beautifully it all began... Different and interesting girls, each with its own personality and a separate story, very beautiful graphics and animation, then began to appear excellent updates (which were not long and even nice), no strong perversions, all the girls just for me... And even Android! And then it all starts rolling down... I don't care about dungeon, is it okay I was not forced to go there...
And then this disgusting event there with Lin (with the most gentle and sensitive flower in the hotel) and then all these strange, not adequate events with public undressing, etc.... I didn't care much about it as long as I could avoid it. (Everyone has their own tastes, I don't judge anyone) When it became clear that the update will take six months, at first I was upset, and then I thought Runey up to this point did everything very cool! For half a year he will make just a diamond no less, with a huge amount of content!!! And what did I see in 0.7 ? Disappointment...
Two and a half story event, boring, short, not interesting just a disappointment ! And the same two and a half sex scenes... I just can't believe it... It was in development half a year(!!!) and already the second patch !
Runey, please pull yourself together, see what you're doing and how... I really don't want to give up this great game, but it's coming. (translated)

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
While many games, posted on this board, aim to give all characters their own story, this is one of the few that actually did it.

That is why i hope Runey will not add too many characters but will focus on better stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVXIOLy
Nov 9, 2017
Guys, I just switched from PC to Macbook recently, and I want to continue the game with my old windows save. However I couldn't find the Renpy save folder on mac os library. Any idea of how can I play with my old save? :)
The location of the save files depends on how you played the game on the Mac.
1) Used Wine to play PC version - /save folder is in /game folder of game
2) Played Mac version - /(accountname)/RenPy/(game name); there are two Library folder in the MacOC - the general and the user so you might have looked in the wrong one.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How beautifully it all began... Different and interesting girls, each with its own personality and a separate story, very beautiful graphics and animation, then began to appear excellent updates (which were not long and even nice), no strong perversions, all the girls just for me... And even Android! And then it all starts rolling down... I don't care about dungeon, is it okay I was not forced to go there...
And then this disgusting event there with Lin (with the most gentle and sensitive flower in the hotel) and then all these strange, not adequate events with public undressing, etc.... I didn't care much about it as long as I could avoid it. (Everyone has their own tastes, I don't judge anyone) When it became clear that the update will take six months, at first I was upset, and then I thought Runey up to this point did everything very cool! For half a year he will make just a diamond no less, with a huge amount of content!!! And what did I see in 0.7 ? Disappointment...
Two and a half story event, boring, short, not interesting just a disappointment ! And the same two and a half sex scenes... I just can't believe it... It was in development half a year(!!!) and already the second patch !
Runey, please pull yourself together, see what you're doing and how... I really don't want to give up this great game, but it's coming. (translated)
Uh, I think you may not be quite up-to-date on a few things, so I won't bite into you about this, but :

Patreon's morality police (also known as "Those Hypocritical Cunts") took aim at Runey for what can only be called an absurd fucking reason, and he was forced to make some character design changes after a retardedly lengthy review process or risk having his account blocked as a result.

Those changes, the communication delays, etc along with the creation of the new content are the reason this latest update took "so long". There were some fix-versions released as well to conform with the demands.

Now, if you didn't like the introduced new content that's your business, but you should be aware of the goings-on and make an informed decision in my opinion.

Also, seriously, if anyone thinks there wasn't much added in this latest update you need to step back and examine just how much work is involved in making one of these games, then check the quality level you get, and compare them. I don't think you'll find too many games that can stand on the same stage.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I answered that already: "No, Runey said that the way elves are treated will improve if you win. Anything that happens as a result of winning is not a reason the contest has to happen unless winning is guaranteed."

You've said before though that if you lose the contest there isn't a great turning point in how elves are treated, that he just pays you no mind afterwards. Surely none of those things have anything to do with the new way people treat elves if they don't. Besides, Kali's Dad giving me the money or Mariella being freed simply can't have been for winning or even simply taking part in the contest because I haven't. If those were supposed to be connected to the contest, there's a plot hole there.
When this was first brought up months ago (before having to redo everything with Ashley, which is why I haven't mentioned it for so long; I knew you'd been swamped with that in addition to working on 0.7) you said that you were surprised that people objected to the contest (it wasn't just me, a bunch of others also said they didn't like it), and that you would try to think of an alternative, a way to avoid it. Have you changed your mind about that? I've been assuming you still want to, but haven't been able to think of a good way to do it. That's what I've been asking, what is it that an alternative route would need that you haven't been able to think of? Is it just introducing the elves, or is there something else in Lin's future story that needs the contest to have happened? I don't want to simply cheat past it because future events won't make any sense when they talk about something that didn't happen. I want to have a choice to avoid it in-game and have future events take that into account, and I want to help make that happen if I can.
Everyone who has complained about that Cornwall event, including you, has gotten irrationally angry over me explaining why this is in game. You say you don't like it, I say fine, don't play it. You come back angry that I told you not to play trying to justify why you think it should be gone. Unless you don't count ranting about hating a villain in a game for months and asking the creator himself to delete part of the story because, Oh no, someone treats their slaves bad. I can't believe I live in a imperfect world o_O

The Cornwall event happens because it's a pivotal moment in the story.

What happens if you lose? Something does.
What happens if you win? Something does.

Please stop asking me to change my story so you can sleep good at night.

I may be falling for a massive troll here, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
what the difference between slave route and love route with the 3 new elves in ver 0.7 ?
does the love route gives more lewd stuff?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
what the difference between slave route and love route with the 3 new elves in ver 0.7 ?
does the love route gives more lewd stuff?
Slave route = They become you slaves and you get to use their body

Love route = You attempt to form an equal relationship with your slave

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
when is the next update ?
Starting on Monday, I'll be planning everything out for v0.8. If I'm able to get everything planned out like I want to, work will start the following Monday and should be out in 2 - 3 months after that as normal.

but which route is better ?
Depends on you. Do you want to love them? Or treat them like an object?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Everyone who has complained about that Cornwall event, including you, has gotten irrationally angry over me explaining why this is in game. You say you don't like it, I say fine, don't play it. You come back angry that I told you not to play trying to justify why you think it should be gone. Unless you don't count ranting about hating a villain in a game for months and asking the creator himself to delete part of the story because, Oh no, someone treats their slaves bad. I can't believe I live in a imperfect world o_O

The Cornwall event happens because it's a pivotal moment in the story.

What happens if you lose? Something does.
What happens if you win? Something does.

Please stop asking me to change my story so you can sleep good at night.
I know you're planning a comic for the losing route but i almost unironically want a "Man the fuck up route" for these complaints. Just a game over screen filled with Lin beating these types of complainers senseless.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes