Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, I only wish someone had said something as I was developing it so I could have made an alternative right away.
And that's what I would like to discuss with you. Specifically, an alternative path that you and many others would be satisfied with.
I would like to provide an alternative route, or an option to skip those events somehow for people who don't want to see it. I don't want people to stop enjoying Lin for who she is just because of a few events.
Please stop asking me to change my story so you can sleep good at night.
OK, so you have changed your mind. Fine, I won't mention it again, but you've lost yourself a patron.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I answered that already: "No, Runey said that the way elves are treated will improve if you win. Anything that happens as a result of winning is not a reason the contest has to happen unless winning is guaranteed."
Winning is guaranteed, if you train her properly, and once the challenge is issued, he literally gives you as much time as you want to do the training, there is no real excuse for losing this. I took weeks to make sure I had gotten all of Lin's stats over 13 and I won easily. And as someone else said, you are effective if you even get close to winning. What matters here is that you, by treating Lin with love and respect, still have an elf who is willing to do anything you ask, unlike the other guys, who treated them like crap and they resisted and rejected him.

Don't get me wrong, I never liked Cromwell, but a big part of what that scene shows is that he is far from the worst guy out there, and everything is relative. Thanks to people like Autumn's father and the MC if you are not being selfish, he is not only changing his mind, but also the laws, making life better for everyone except the assholes who like to mistreat people. Personally, I think Runey should put in an option to walk away, and have it lead to a bad end and a major hit to Lin's obedience, but I guess that is what the comic is going to be for.

Not knowing who he was, my guy did it simply because Lin wanted to, and he lets her do almost anything she wants. :p
But there's a picture showing sui is giving head , wth
She will ...if you keep her as a slave, but she will also resent it, where as if you keep her as an equal, she don't do anything sexual with you at first, but she will like you as a person, and she will later give it up willingly rather than you forcing her.
Depends on you. Do you want to love them? Or treat them like an object?
Can't it be both? I love some objects, I would be devastated if something happened to my computer, for example, I have been rebuilding it with love for decades. ;)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Totally different thing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the Ashley thing, it's been covered a hundred times before, search is your friend.
So, which one is Felicity and which one is Emma in the twins picture?

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
OK, so you have changed your mind. Fine, I won't mention it again, but you've lost yourself a patron.
And I would have liked to. Some like you have come in this thread not liking the cornwall event for valid reasons but get way too angry over it. Have you suggested any alternatives? I don't remember.

If I'm able to think of an alternative path that leads to the same outcome, and I think it's great, then I'll absolutely consider it.

Do you at all see what's happened in those quotes? You had complained about the cornwall event and I was completely open to hearing suggestions. Cornwalls events are pivotal to Lin's story because of the outcomes that could happen. Those specific events could possibly be replaced with alternatives if what I said above holds true.

And yes, I obviously don't want to hear for the hundredth time from the same person complaining about how bad and pointless you think something is if you don't see the full picture or understand why it's happening at all.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
If bystanders are fainting in horror you should probably stop masturbating in front of them
I don't understand. What else would I do when I go out to eat?

Also random aside number who even knows anymore, thanks for not making exhibitionism a requirement for crushing Cornwall in the competition. I love the exhibitionism scenes generally mind you, but I choose not to do the Lin ones just cause bystanders who'll insult her and not even think of her as a person don't deserve to get any pleasure out of seeing best elf with her clothes off. (not that I object to the scenes being that way, cause of course the standard bigots will behave like standard bigots)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't understand. What else would I do when I go out to eat?

Also random aside number who even knows anymore, thanks for not making exhibitionism a requirement for crushing Cornwall in the competition. I love the exhibitionism scenes generally mind you, but I choose not to do the Lin ones just cause bystanders who'll insult her and not even think of her as a person don't deserve to get any pleasure out of seeing best elf with her clothes off. (not that I object to the scenes being that way, cause of course the standard bigots will behave like standard bigots)
For the record, when she does it, they generally give her compliments (and she loves it). The look on her face when she asks if we are going to do something lewd when you invite her is adorable, not to mention how excited she seems to get about it.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
For the record, when she does it, they generally give her compliments (and she loves it). The look on her face when she asks if we are going to do something lewd when you invite her is adorable, not to mention how excited she seems to get about it.
Oh huh, perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me then. I guess I'll have to give these scenes a try again, thanks.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes