johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

Made by using unrpyc, and Winmerge diff between 0.7.1 and 0.7.1.1.
Do you happen to have a patch from 0.7.0?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And I would have liked to. Some like you have come in this thread not liking the cornwall event for valid reasons but get way too angry over it. Have you suggested any alternatives? I don't remember.

If I'm able to think of an alternative path that leads to the same outcome, and I think it's great, then I'll absolutely consider it.

Do you at all see what's happened in those quotes? You had complained about the cornwall event and I was completely open to hearing suggestions. Cornwalls events are pivotal to Lin's story because of the outcomes that could happen. Those specific events could possibly be replaced with alternatives if what I said above holds true.
After the kidnapping by the elves event in 0.6, I had an idea for another way they could be introduced if the contest never happened. I don't know what other fallout from the event is planned, that is all that had happened at that point.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
After the kidnapping by the elves event in 0.6, I had an idea for another way they could be introduced if the contest never happened. I don't know what other fallout from the event is planned, that is all that had happened at that point.
You do realize they'd have no reason to interact with you right ?

At best they attempt to break in and take Lin. Even if we're being generous here and they succeed what good does that do for liberating them. It makes them criminals and reinforces the need for strict Elf law.
At worst they get "Misplaced" (read: killed, maimed, disfigured) for disobeying orders, fleeing their masters which they have no reason to do since they don't know there's a better world.

Reactions: TheDevian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
which they have no reason to do since they don't know there's a better world.
actually they do, and that is ignoring that they remember a time when they were free, before us. But Sylvia stated she has escaped before, etc.
but i agree, unless you can show a way for the three of them to have met MC/Lin the kidnapping won't happen. only Sylvia knows of them and since she was basically going door to door, he is likely the last one she would remember; as he attempted to free Lin, something i am willing to bet she didn't see a lot of.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
actually they do, and that is ignoring that they remember a time when they were free, before us. But Sylvia stated she has escaped before, etc.
but i agree, unless you can show a way for the three of them to have met MC/Lin the kidnapping won't happen. only Sylvia knows of them and since she was basically going door to door, he is likely the last one she would remember; as he attempted to free Lin, something i am willing to bet she didn't see a lot of.
Sylvia would stay far away from the PC as she doesn't like him.
Ann's a hoe (but they need love too) and would stay with her master 9/10 times
Nia might do her own night escpades but she has no knowledge of Lin or the Hotel
The Drow....well exist but we'd have no knowledge of her or her kind so far.

So unless there's some Deus Ex Arsepull or Retconning going on there's no way the group would come to the PC.

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Sylvia would stay far away from the PC as she doesn't like him.
Sylvia states to MC during dungeon event she has been captured before and escapes, etc., Nia knew elven history, and you find out later she was acting the abused elf part, so she knows of a better world (and the outside world).
i was disagreeing with the statement they don't know the world outside.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Sylvia states to MC during dungeon event she has been captured before and escapes, etc., Nia knew elven history, and you find out later she was acting the abused elf part, so she knows of a better world (and the outside world).
i was disagreeing with the statement they don't know the world outside.
I see what you're getting at now and yeah you're right about that poor phrasing.
The better way of putting it is that they don't know anyone they could confide in to assist them. Anyone in this case would be the PC.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Is there anything particular that happens in the bar with the drinking game?
Are there particular times you should or shouldn't drink, or is it just to get to know the characters more?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I just wanted to know : what are the codes for the PC ? Is there only the "truestory" code ?

Nice game by the way :)

AsaTyr

May 24, 2018
What are the current max levels?
got everything completed so far. but i never get any "complet" message for Lin.
Installed the walkthrow mod. every char is on completed. only Lin stays open and doesn´t show any hint (hint display is empty)
Day: 130
Lin Level: 26

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
What are the current max levels?
got everything completed so far. but i never get any "complet" message for Lin.
Installed the walkthrow mod. every char is on completed. only Lin stays open and doesn´t show any hint (hint display is empty)
Day: 130
Lin Level: 26
What version are you playing? The pre-release had a bug that made that notification not pop up, but that should be fixed since 0.7.
Aside from that, let me quote this:
Well, they are all different, but I have...
Lin - 26
Kali - 25
Ashley - 31
Maria - 25
Android - 26
Felicity - 22
Emma - 22
Autumn - 14

darkstealler

Feb 13, 2019
I cant trigger the bar event at 5/7, anyone know the problem ? i got text when go there in the morn but in the evening nothing happen...

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes