Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Runey An update to Lin's sleeping and leaf outfit: Tuesday night, shows up in maid outfit, sleeps in leaf, and wakes up in leaf. Wednesday night, shows up in leaf, sleeps naked, and wakes up naked.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Sylvia states to MC during dungeon event she has been captured before and escapes, etc., Nia knew elven history, and you find out later she was acting the abused elf part, so she knows of a better world (and the outside world).
i was disagreeing with the statement they don't know the world outside.
Wait a bit, i usualy avoid dungeon for all but it seems there is more content for the elves in that part. BUT for slave or loyal path?

Reactions: imzahai

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Wait a bit, i usualy avoid dungeon for all but it seems there is more content for the elves in that part. BUT for slave or loyal path?
Neither. The only time the sanctuary elves enter the dungeon so far is during Lin's contest. Jin and Lin go to the dungeon otherwise.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
And before you are going to answer you don't want to read 568 pages to find out .
without all people asking about patreon it would be a lot of pages less .
Er... well I feel awkward. This is pretty much the only game/topic on F95 website where I'm invested enough read every single page.

Jul 17, 2018
So I noticed in this update that there's talk about pregnancy during a scene with Lin, and when the MC talks with Kali's step mom. Does that mean there will be pregnant content soon? Or is it just a tease?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So I noticed in this update that there's talk about pregnancy during a scene with Lin, and when the MC talks with Kali's step mom. Does that mean there will be pregnant content soon? Or is it just a tease?
Mostly a tease, and a way to let you know they're in a part of your relationship where they're okay or even happy to have your children.

It will be happening, though.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, Lin even tells Kali in an earlier scene she'd be happy to have MC's baby because she knows he'd love them no matter what.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Mostly a tease, and a way to let you know they're in a part of your relationship where they're okay or even happy to have your children.

It will be happening, though.
welll... quotes.... as it is........so we get out children of our LOVE path? Serious i like my kid from mary and ashle.y

BTW the money for the aspet... the photo ... welll doendnt let many money....ppl

NO DUS.... ppl i do as you, no abused no ipphyton aspetcts

no go just ppl respect alll. DONT DESRISPECT THEM. PERIOUD,

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
welll... quotes.... as it is........so we get out children of our LOVE path? Serious i like my kid from mary and ashle.y

BTW the money for the aspet... the photo ... welll doendnt let many money....ppl

NO DUS.... ppl i do as you, no abused no ipphyton aspetcts

no go just ppl respect alll. DONT DESRISPECT THEM. PERIOUD,

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes