Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I click How are you and once it circles back to the options 'Want to hang' is gone and 'Let's go to' is missing exhibitionism.
Probably because there was a jump missing when their friendship is between 7 and 16. Is this the case for you?

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
If anyone is interested, here's a link to the doujinshi I made. Darker themes will be included from what you're used to from HH.
A game version of this comic will be ported eventually.

imgur gallery:
Wtf, how are you able to create so cute Girls ??
Thx a lot, i realy like it.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The only 'problem' (and I use that term loosely) I have with that, is that she still wears the maid outfit for her morning alarm clock duties. ;) It would be nice if she had an naked BJ option for the days she sleeps with you and is set to wake you up, and maybe the leaf outfit for Wednesday, but if she takes it off to sleep, then it's not needed.

I can't wait to read it.
I have a thought to add as well, about the leaf suit Lin wears on Wednesday's.

If I remember right, she wears it to signify that she is of age, single, fertile, and ready to procreate. If that's the case, then why is she still wearing it?
Once you get up to vaginal and anal sex with her, you've pretty much have become her mate. She even says as much when talking to Kali, after the pussy eating event for burning popcorn...Lol!!

I assume that once an elven woman finds her mate, she would no longer participate wearing that outfit. I mean how would it look to their village if a married, or in this case, her mother wore that outfit out on Wednesday's and got fucked by several long eared youngsters? Although it might speak volumes about how her father is neglecting mom ( maybe later we find out she's still alive, and buy her as well)….Lol!!

Not sure if Runey would change this, but maybe once Lin gets to the vaginal sex, maybe change to a different outfit on Wednesday's or even better yet.....Have the weekly event with Lin simular to Ashley's pill event.
You know the one where Ashley drugs you, and has sex with you all day and has you cum 20,21,23....20/20 times.

Only with Lin not so dramatic, but have Fuck Elf Wednesday's every week.

Just a thought..…………...Peace!!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Poor Ann, she just doesn't realize she's still going to get her brains fucked out. :sneaky:
( Ann LIKES this idea ) :devilish:

If I remember right, she wears it to signify that she is of age, single, fertile, and ready to procreate. If that's the case, then why is she still wearing it?
Once you get up to vaginal and anal sex with her, you've pretty much have become her mate. She even says as much when talking to Kali, after the pussy eating event for burning popcorn...Lol!!

I assume that once an elven woman finds her mate, she would no longer participate wearing that outfit. I mean how would it look to their village if a married, or in this case, her mother wore that outfit out on Wednesday's and got fucked by several long eared youngsters? Although it might speak volumes about how her father is neglecting mom ( maybe later we find out she's still alive, and buy her as well)….Lol!!

Not sure if Runey would change this, but maybe once Lin gets to the vaginal sex, maybe change to a different outfit on Wednesday's or even better yet.....Have the weekly event with Lin simular to Ashley's pill event.
You know the one where Ashley drugs you, and has sex with you all day and has you cum 20,21,23....20/20 times.

That is a good point... On the other hand, it's cute, so maybe the ritual could include that outfit...? XD

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Probably because there was a jump missing when their friendship is between 7 and 16. Is this the case for you?
I would love to find out. I can't find it.

Lin "Every wednesday is a day of relaxation and... procreation. But... there's not really a point for me to wear this... I guess old habits die hard..."

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
had a look at the
doujinshi you made .
It's not something that makes me happy at this stage. but not everything in HH makes me happy and i still like it.
So I'll wait to see what it it will be but now it's sad.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Updated the post to include the gallery. They're much higher res than the exhentai link.
Enjoying the comic! Page 10 has a typo, "You want me do (to) be obedient?"
I am curious of any of them are related to anyone we know... but then, that might be something you plan to reveal later.

Reactions: imzahai

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
A jump missing? I dont' know what you mean. I was between 7 and 16.
I talked to Felicity at friendship level 11 and 12, I clicked on "How are you?" and it worked normally on my end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So between 7 and 16 it goes to felroomchoice2(Which lacks 'Lets hang' and 'Lets go to' does not have the additional +Exhibition text). Guessing you fixed this when it was reported earlier, hence can't find it now?

Reactions: Runey

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So between 7 and 16 it goes to felroomchoice2(Which lacks 'Lets hang' and 'Lets go to' does not have the additional +Exhibition text). Guessing you fixed this when it was reported earlier, hence can't find it now?
No I still have this error even though I have the latest update. Is it because I am using a save file before the 0.7.1.1 update?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
No I still have this error even though I have the latest update. Is it because I am using a save file before the 0.7.1.1 update?
For now either avoid choosing that option, or pick 'Back'(This returns you to hallway) and reenter the room.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Runey Keep remembering seeing it and finally thought to ask: Autumn starts out virtuous and kinda a prude... so what's up with the tanuki statue and anal beads on her nightstand?! :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes