polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I'm thinking of remaking the lust system and adding it to all the girls for v0.8

At lust 2, they'll come up to you and ask for sex that results in them cumming, resulting in Lust resetting to 0
(Denying her sex will increase her lust by 1)
At lust 5, they'll come up to you and beg for sex that results in them cumming, resulting in Lust resetting to 0
You'll be able to choose a couple options here, like "You can cum at work" or "Make someone else cum first". You'll go through that content, then the event will result in a sex scene that results in them cumming, resulting in Lust resetting to 0
At lust 8, they'll fuck you while you're asleep and cum, resulting in Lust resetting to 0.

"You can cum at work" would be something Kali gets. "You can cum at school" would be something Ashley gets. You'll see scenes of them doing stuff, and cumming in public. This option will require the Exhibitionist trait

"You can cum after you make someone else cum" would be a girl fingering or licking another girl. So you could make Felicity make Emma cum to allow Felicity to cum.

There would be other options that don't require traits of course.

The only way to gain lust would be to do repeatable sex content that adds slutiness. So 2 blowjobs from Maria would be enough to make her come up to you and ask for sex.

How does this sound?
Some might like this but I doubt, based on how it works with Lin, that I would use it much and I wouldn't want it to interfere with the story at all. Is this an attempt to make the game more immersive or to enhance replay-ability?

Reactions: rogue886

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Some might like this but I doubt, based on how it works with Lin, that I would use it much and I wouldn't want it to interfere with the story at all. Is this an attempt to make the game more immersive or to enhance replay-ability?
It's an attempt to get people off, put bluntly.

It wont be like Lin's content, because it would be remade as stated above.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm thinking of remaking the lust system and adding it to all the girls for v0.8

At lust 2, they'll come up to you and ask for sex that results in them cumming, resulting in Lust resetting to 0
At lust 5, they'll come up to you and beg for sex that results in them cumming, resulting in Lust resetting to 0
You'll be able to choose a couple options here, like "You can cum at work" or "Make someone else cum first". You'll go through that content, then the event will result in a sex scene that results in them cumming, resulting in Lust resetting to 0
At lust 8, they'll fuck you while you're asleep and cum, resulting in Lust resetting to 0.

"You can cum at work" would be something Kali gets. "You can cum at school" would be something Ashley gets. You'll see scenes of them doing stuff, and cumming in public. This option will require the Exhibitionist trait

"You can cum after you make someone else cum" would be a girl fingering or licking another girl. So you could make Felicity make Emma cum to allow Felicity to cum.

The only way to gain lust would be to do repeatable sex content that adds slutiness. So 2 blowjobs from Maria would be enough to make her come up to you and ask for sex.

How does this sound?
Hell YES!!

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
As moon can be left uncummed (not a word , I know) after spanking and all , I tried if it was the same with her as with Lin to keep her wanting untill the tension gets to much .
Did not work so far .
So you want to make this for all girls .

I hope this results to girls asking for it , something that could happen more .

Sep 4, 2018

How does this sound?
So would all of the lust sex scenes be new unique ones? Perhaps if they get to 5 lust, you could make them call you what Lin and the android call you in return for making them cum.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So would all of the lust sex scenes be new unique ones? Perhaps if they get to 5 lust, you could make them call you what Lin and the android call you in return for making them cum.
The way you would gain lust is through all the repeatable sex scenes already in game. But all of the events that would come out of the lust system would be new.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
It's an attempt to get people off, put bluntly.

It wont be like Lin's content, because it would be remade as stated above.
So it's 'fap logic' ;)

I can see how it's not identical to Lin's content, but I only triggered Lin's lust once out of curiosity and then haven't bothered with it since. There's probably a lot of people that like the idea of driving the girls to pursue them, and it could be a valuable addition to the game, but I'm probably not the target audience.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there a code for money?
A couple of them actually, just depends on what kind of code, and if you want the console or the computer codes... I mean, there is one that works in most of these games, and this is no exception.

How does this sound?
I like this system idea a lot better, I love the idea that any sex act that doesn't result in them cumming would add to it, that was part of what made Lin's pretty unused, it was kind of hard to get points in it, I don't like denying her, but if other things make her horny too...

This means that if you have Lin as your alarm, or every time Emma blows you after hanging out, or you make Kali eat with you naked (and she asks for sex), and so on, they gain a point.

Perhaps other things, like seeing you with someone, like maybe one of the twins gets turned on if you do something with the other one, or Kali could get turned on by you doing her sister, perhaps Jin could tell Lin stories every time you take her to the dungeon, IDK, just trying to think of ideas...

The only issue I see is Android might be a bit of a problem, but she could be programmed to have desires too, maybe you need to order her a new module for it to work.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Easy solution for the Android would be adding a module for sale on the PC that would cause her to gain lust points over time, like 1 every 2 days or something.

Edit - Which you mentioned and I for some reason completely glossed over as I was reading. Go me...I need more coffee.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ah , that's going to be a contest to get as much girls possible at level 8 at the same time .
I was considering doing a massive lust fest, but I don't think anybodies going to even think about lining all the girls' lust up at the same time.
But, it's actually impossible now that I think about it more. You can only line up 3 girls' lust at once since you only have 3 action in a day. That would make it even harder to do group lust fests.

Easy solution for the Android would be adding a module for sale on the PC that would cause her to gain lust points over time, like 1 every 2 days or something.

Edit - Which you mentioned and I for some reason completely glossed over as I was reading. Go me...I need more coffee.
You can do a ton of things with Android.

Turn on realism mode. Choke her out (of course she wouldn't actually be dying or anything, she doesn't need to breathe but her code would be sending her simulated signals)

Set her sensitivity to 1,000%, make her cum from head pats. Or make her only cum when you cum. She'll be so enthusiastic about making you cum so she can get herself off.

Lots of stuff.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lots of stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn you Runey...

I've never been quite so conflicted between "Best Girl" choices. My heart belongs to Lin for #1, but #2 is very, VERY close, and I'd have a hard time picking between Ashley, Android, and at times Kali (she's usually below the other 2 for personality, but scores higher marks for looks).

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019

Turn on realism mode. Choke her out (of course she wouldn't actually be dying or anything, she doesn't need to breathe but her code would be sending her simulated signals)

Set her sensitivity to 1,000%, make her cum from head pats. Or make her only cum when you cum. She'll be so enthusiastic about making you cum so she can get herself off.

Lots of stuff.
Very interesting, i thought i know the Game now, but how to do THAT ???

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016

How does this sound?
Would adding in how hard they cum to the lust system be too difficult/time consuming?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes