Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Fixed in v0.7.1
I just redownloaded the game again, and it's still the same thing. I guess it's not a huge thing, maybe I'm just being picky. I guess she could have just worn the leaf outfit under her maid clothes on Tuesday night, and stripped down on Wed night. I just don't see the logic of why she would have in the first place.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Found another bug. When entering the twins room I go to Felicity and I'm at the point where I see:

How are you?
Let's go to the beach (exhibitionism)
Want to hang out at the beach? (affection)
Back

I click How are you and once it circles back to the options 'Want to hang' is gone and 'Let's go to' is missing exhibitionism.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I just redownloaded the game again, and it's still the same thing. I guess it's not a huge thing, maybe I'm just being picky. I guess she could have just worn the leaf outfit under her maid clothes on Tuesday night, and stripped down on Wed night. I just don't see the logic of why she would have in the first place.
wednesdays she is off duty and wears the leaf outfit. wednesday starts at 0000, so the computer is deciding that she put it on after coming to your room or took it off after going to bed but before waking up.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
wednesdays she is off duty and wears the leaf outfit. wednesday starts at 0000, so the computer is deciding that she put it on after coming to your room or took it off after going to bed but before waking up.
From a technical standpoint, that's what I thought.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Slave route = They become you slaves and you get to use their body

Love route = You attempt to form an equal relationship with your slave
So, just to confirm that I got You right -
in love route we may have only love, and in slave route we may have sexual interactions, right?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Found another bug. When entering the twins room I go to Felicity and I'm at the point where I see:

How are you?
Let's go to the beach (exhibitionism)
Want to hang out at the beach? (affection)
Back

I click How are you and once it circles back to the options 'Want to hang' is gone and 'Let's go to' is missing exhibitionism.
What is their friendship?

Found the issue. I fixed another, but it caused this bug. Thanks!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If anyone is interested, here's a link to the doujinshi I made. Darker themes will be included from what you're used to from HH.
A game version of this comic will be ported eventually.

imgur gallery:

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
If anyone is interested, here's a link to the doujinshi I made. Darker themes will be included from what you're used to from HH.

Any chance of you uploading it to Mega or some other site? No biggie if not.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Sad pandas are so sad. :cry:

On a completely totally unrelated note (yep, totally) , I hear that Xs and -s are totally interchangeable. :sneaky:

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Any chance of you uploading it to Mega or some other site? No biggie if not.
Sad pandas are so sad. :cry:

On a completely totally unrelated note (yep, totally) , I hear that Xs and -s are totally interchangeable. :sneaky:
Updated the post to include the gallery. They're much higher res than the exhentai link.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017

imgur gallery:
Not sure-ish if the story is for me, but I do like the effect you made for page 35.

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The only 'problem' (and I use that term loosely) I have with that, is that she still wears the maid outfit for her morning alarm clock duties. ;) It would be nice if she had an naked BJ option for the days she sleeps with you and is set to wake you up, and maybe the leaf outfit for Wednesday, but if she takes it off to sleep, then it's not needed.
Updated the post to include the gallery. They're much higher res than the exhentai link.
I can't wait to read it.

Reactions: imzahai

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Runey

Bug report (v7.1.1):

Sleep partners missing - started new game under v7.1.1, gained three sleep partners (Lin, Ashley, Maria) and they have disappeared from the "Sleep with someone" menu.

Stats:
Day 113
Lin friendship 23
Ashley friendship 31
Maria friendship 25

No cheats, no hacks.

Do you need any additional information?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Runey

Bug report (v7.1.1):

Sleep partners missing - started new game under v7.1.1, gained three sleep partners (Lin, Ashley, Maria) and they have disappeared from the "Sleep with someone" menu.

Stats:
Day 113
Lin friendship 23
Ashley friendship 31
Maria friendship 25

No cheats, no hacks.

When the game is preparing a new sleep partner, you get the bed to yourself for a few nights.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey

Bug report (v7.1.1):

Stats:
Day 113
Lin friendship 23
Ashley friendship 31
Maria friendship 25

No cheats, no hacks.

This happens when you have an event that pops up in the morning. Like Ashley waking you up with a blowjob.

Reactions: imzahai
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes