srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK there's a little bug. Waking up Saturday morning, MC got an idea that he did not eat anything good lately. So he (I) decided to ask Lin to cook a steak for me. When I entered the kitchen, Lin was there wearing that apron without panties, and after some conversation I got two dialog options:
  1. You look lovely, Lin.
  2. Can you just cook me something, Kali?
I guess the second one needs a correction.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey
Sep 4, 2018
OK there's a little bug. Waking up Saturday morning, MC got an idea that he did not eat anything good lately. So he (I) decided to ask Lin to cook a steak for me. When I entered the kitchen, Lin was there wearing that apron without panties, and after some conversation I got two dialog options:
  1. You look lovely, Lin.
That's not a bug. If you try the dialogue out, she'll get pissed at you and you'll say you're just joking.
At least, I'm like 90% sure that's intentional from Runey.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
  1. You look lovely, Lin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not that it was a good joke. Thanks for the report though!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK but now I have one! Or I am immune to jokes by Runey ;)

I bought Ann, visited her in the Sanctuary and told her to call me Master. Next time I spoke to her immediate after she was still calling me by name.

*Not* *funny*!

lol

sho1223

May 28, 2017

Not sure if Runey made another thread for this project in particular but Runey made a nice little webcomic. The pacings a bit slow but otherwise very worth it, Runey art and charm makes it through. I thought the main thread would like to see it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Not sure if Runey made another thread for this project in particular but Runey made a nice little webcomic. The pacings a bit slow but otherwise very worth it, Runey art and charm makes it through. I thought the main thread would like to see it.
Runey posted this a couple of days ago

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK I am through now with 0.7 I think. I find it a fun update, especially I liked the Ji-yeon spanking scene (even though I am not into that stuff normally, but it developed nicely). And the three beautiful Moons ;)

I was a bit disappointed about the lack of content for the elves I just bought. I went the slave route with Ann and the equal route with the other two and I really hope there will be more in the future. I read about 2+1+1 story events for them but I think I missed them. But I really cannot do much except revoke/grant access to the hot spring. Is there more?

I was hoping the new riddles would be, well, riddles. But they are only questions, really.

And I found the drinking game "Never have I Ever" really good. Did it have any consequences?

Visiting Autum or Kali at work, or Ashley in School does never lead to anything. Will there be more in the future?

And finally -- if you introduce the father of two girls, who is the founder and CEO of a multi billion company and the mayor of the Capitol, does he have to be a dandy of at most 30 years? Not very convincing...

As I said, all in all a nice update. I would give it 9 out of 10.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
OK I am through now with 0.7 I think. I find it a fun update, especially I liked the Ji-yeon spanking scene (even though I am not into that stuff normally, but it developed nicely). And the three beautiful Moons ;)

I was a bit disappointed about the lack of content for the elves I just bought. I went the slave route with Ann and the equal route with the other two and I really hope there will be more in the future. I read about 2+1+1 story events for them but I think I missed them. But I really cannot do much except revoke/grant access to the hot spring. Is there more?

I was hoping the new riddles would be, well, riddles. But they are only questions, really.

And I found the drinking game "Never have I Ever" really good. Did it have any consequences?

Visiting Autum or Kali at work, or Ashley in School does never lead to anything. Will there be more in the future?

And finally -- if you introduce the father of two girls, who is the founder and CEO of a multi billion company and the mayor of the Capitol, does he have to be a dandy of at most 30 years? Not very convincing...

As I said, all in all a nice update. I would give it 9 out of 10.

There's 1 event for buying them. There's 1 event for buying Nia's supplies, and there's 1 event with Nia, Sylvia, and Lin.

I'm not sure I understand the question. There's a lot of events in Ashley's school, including Kate and her events. If any events for Nidra or Hazel are thought up, they'll begin at their respective locations.

I don't understand your last question either. Kali's Dad is a CEO, and the Mayor of the richest city in the world. Kali's Dad is in his 40s.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Heey downloaded the previous patch and we get an update lucky me! It's like the third time in a week or week in a half period. Well, at least we get an update.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes