zh

Oct 17, 2017
So, I downloaded the 7.1 two days ago but I didn't have the time to play it yet.
And now there is the 7.2...

WHat were the bugs in the 7.1 corrected 7.2 ? My internet is very slow... Should I download 7.2 ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
There's 1 event for buying them. There's 1 event for buying Nia's supplies, and there's 1 event with Nia, Sylvia, and Lin.

I'm not sure I understand the question. There's a lot of events in Ashley's school, including Kate and her events. If any events for Nidra or Hazel are thought up, they'll begin at their respective locations.

I don't understand your last question either. Kali's Dad is a CEO, and the Mayor of the richest city in the world. Kali's Dad is in his 40s.
OK if you count those as events, you're certainly right.

Ashley school visit triggered a couple of events in version 0.6 (the first I played) but none more in 0.7. I guess I expected too much for just one new version ;) But as far as I know, visiting Autum is new but nothing happens here.

And you may call the dad a man in his 40s, but he certainly does not look like that, that's what I meant.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Sigh... got way too excited to see an update... only to learn it's just another bug fix. I don't get it, I didn't encounter any bugs....

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
Is it not possible to use the search feature at the top of every page?
Gah! I'll not sully my hands with the use of such black magic. We must stand resolute against the tools of the devil!

I don't get it, I didn't encounter any bugs....
Bugs that are universal are the easiest to find. I would expect a second fix release isn't addressing too many of those.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
OK if you count those as events, you're certainly right.

Ashley school visit triggered a couple of events in version 0.6 (the first I played) but none more in 0.7. I guess I expected too much for just one new version ;) But as far as I know, visiting Autum is new but nothing happens here.

And you may call the dad a man in his 40s, but he certainly does not look like that, that's what I meant.
I don't recall Kate's shower scenes in 0.6. I thought they were new to 0.7.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes