sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Nope i don't have it.Here is my save if it would be helpful
OK, so I loaded your save, woke up with Lin, went to the 1st floor, talked with Kali who asked me to check for a package, went downstairs and collected it from the mail, walked back up to Kali, and handed it to her.

Perhaps at one point, you reloaded a save from just before talking to Kali and didn't notice?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
edit: so I just found the 7.2 patch. Which is a life saver. I did see that some people merged the full 7.2 download into previous version and got errors. Can i merge 7.2 patch without issues?
This is because larger revisions sometimes remove script files or merge them together. If you simply copy the new version over the old one, old script files will remain and often lead to game-stopping issues.
The .7.1.1 and .7.2 releases were 'only' bug-fixes and polishing, with no files added or removed. So yes you can directly copy over the .7.1.1 and .7.2 patches without issues.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
OK, so I loaded your save, woke up with Lin, went to the 1st floor, talked with Kali who asked me to check for a package, went downstairs and collected it from the mail, walked back up to Kali, and handed it to her.

Perhaps at one point, you reloaded a save from just before talking to Kali and didn't notice?
Alright i restarted the game it seems it's fixed.Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

teflonpanzer

Jul 2, 2018
I have 20 friendship points/hearts with Lin, unlocked almost all traits, she's a professional with every orifice, but for the life of me, I can't progress her story...

What am I doing wrong?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have 20 friendship points/hearts with Lin, unlocked almost all traits, she's a professional with every orifice, but for the life of me, I can't progress her story...

What am I doing wrong?
Stats don't unlock any story (as is said in the quick guide), so you don't need to grind anything for her to progress.
To get to 21 friendship, raise Android's friendship to 8+, and her obedience to 4+

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hmm, I just thought of the new scene where Ashley and Kali hang out together. Specifically when they talk about the Dungeon. There should be a variation of this were Kali hasn't been there yet. Did anyone catch that one?

Also it was nice seeing Ashley open up a bit. That whole fixation on the MC is still kind of unhealthy. Poor girl needs some hobbies or friends outside the harem.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Runey do you think there might be a little more Felicity and Emma content in the next update? The content in the last update seemed way less than the other characters' content, in my opinion.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey do you think there might be a little more Felicity and Emma content in the next update? The content in the last update seemed way less than the other characters' content, in my opinion.
All main characters are pretty much guaranteed at least 1 event per update. v0.8 should be like v0.7. 2 story events per main character (maybe more for autumn)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A small part of Lin was inspired from Sylvie. Head pats are great!
I knew I felt something familiar with her, so that's what it was. Love the idea of this lust system overhaul, but you should also take into account traits. For example, an exhibitionist should gain lust from being exposed, such as Lin doing a blowjob in the lobby. She should gain 1 point for the act as well as 1 point if she has that trait because she is in a place where she could potentially be caught. Not sure how some would work, like nympho.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I knew I felt something familiar with her, so that's what it was. Love the idea of this lust system overhaul, but you should also take into account traits. For example, an exhibitionist should gain lust from being exposed, such as Lin doing a blowjob in the lobby. She should gain 1 point for the act as well as 1 point if she has that trait because she is in a place where she could potentially be caught. Not sure how some would work, like nympho.
IDK, maybe for nympho she gains affection when you let her cum?

Reactions: alex2011

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe nympho would gain a point each day that passes? Or would that be better suited for the Mega-slut trait?

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
Is anyone else hoping The Sanctuary just turns into a sexier version of Golden Girls?
I mean they are all very old, and have vastly different personalities.

Also, I attached my save file where Lin is both in the kitchen and in the shower. This kept happening and I thought I should bring it up.
Sorry if it is already known.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is anyone else hoping The Sanctuary just turns into a sexier version of Golden Girls?
I mean they are all very old, and have vastly different personalities.
You know...I think you may be the only one with that unique train of thought. :unsure:

Of course after I've said that Runey is going to add the GG intro song to the game and have it play next time we enter the Sanctuary. :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes