Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey I really love this update man, but it seems I encounter a missing image during Maria first sex scene ( the cowgirl scene during the stream )
Thanks! Redoing all of the vaginal sex scenes caused some errors in the first sex scenes with most characters, if you find anything else that looks off, please let me know.

Edit: Keep in mind this build isn't the official build, typically all of these bugs would have been reported by beta testers.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.3] [Runey] - Original Size: 2.34GB

Download PC (746MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Im actually starting to wonder how far the game is from adding one good fetish, pregnancy. Hopefully wont be too long. But nonetheless I love every update thus far, so keep up the good work Runey!

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi how can we have anal with Maria ? and the scene when we fuck Ellen is new or it's an old scene ?

IllNeverTell123

Mar 2, 2017
So am I missing something, because when I visit Lin in her room I don't have an option for sex, just for handjob, anal and wear this. But she'll jump me in my room when she's high lust and even did her slut scene when I gave her the outfit

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi how can we have anal with Maria ? and the scene when we fuck Ellen is new or it's an old scene ?
The scene with Ellen is new. The requirements to get anal sex with Maria is: Day >= 42, friendship 18.

Try getting Lin's friendship up a bit if you havent.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So am I missing something, because when I visit Lin in her room I don't have an option for sex, just for handjob, anal and wear this. But she'll jump me in my room when she's high lust and even did her slut scene when I gave her the outfit
Hm, are you using a v0.2 save? That could possible be then issue... In the console try typing: linfirsttime

If that's false, then you'll need to set that to true, or restart the game.

The official v0.3 patch will have this error fixed.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
The scene with Ellen is new. The requirements to get anal sex with Maria is: Day >= 42, friendship 18.

Try getting Lin's friendship up a bit if you havent.
I already have 30 friendship with Maria & Lin and i'm day 85 so i don't know what i'm not doing right ... is there a locations or a day specific ? What's the requirements for the Ellen scene ?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I already have 30 friendship with Maria & Lin and i'm day 85 so i don't know what i'm not doing right ... is there a locations or a day specific ? What's the requirements for the Ellen scene ?
30 friendship? That shouldn't be possible unless you cheated. Friendship stops at 19 for Maria.

Story events are based off of day and friendship level of each character

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes