Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i do not think that member had to cheat to go beyond the stats you say is the limit...they keep going up and up well after you are givin the message the arc is finished for now if you keep performing stuff with them..with no cheating i've gotten Lin and Kali up into the 40's and beyond just by doing stuff with them
Are you talking about the number in the heart? Or Affection? The heart icon is friendship.

If you're able to go above the friendship limit, that's game breaking and needs to be fixed asap.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..that was previous to the update..i restarted a new game once the update was installed so cannot claim the same for v0-3...Lin is currently at 20 hearts and 29 obedience in my new game..but had both wellllll beyond that in my old game..so..possibly ignore me until i play more and see if it hits its proper ceiling..lol

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Wow. You're quite self-aware. You just described yourself.
I hereby award you the helmet of happiness, the crayons of beauty, and a treasure chest full of magical coloring books!
Not a good idea to insult a mod, btw.
Thanks for the clarification, I got it... Belittling and name calling is Okay IF your a Moderator.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
well..that was previous to the update..i restarted a new game once the update was installed so cannot claim the same for v0-3...Lin is currently at 20 hearts and 29 obedience in my new game..but had both wellllll beyond that in my old game..so..possibly ignore me until i play more and see if it hits its proper ceiling..lol
Do you remember what was increasing the hearts? Was it a repeatable scene?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yes..it was repeatable scenes..Lin is now at 21 hearts 36 obedience..but i'm getting sleepy and will stop for the night..LOL

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Where's Kali in the morning? i saw the picture she sent but idk how to get to that place
In the lobby, click the white and brown door on the left (This brings you to the Utility Room). Once in the Utility Room click a door that looks exactly like the door you just clicked.

Edit: Regarding girls going above their max friendship, I have no clue which repeatable scenes cause this. If anyone has any information please let me know.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i said..it was in the old version i was able to go well beyond the stats....but i restarted for v0-3 and havent replayed scenes that much yet so do not know if it still applies

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
@Runey
Love the latest update, started over because come on it is just awesome to play through this again and again.
Couple things -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always so awesome glad to see more and already begging for 0.4 :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey
Love the latest update, started over because come on it is just awesome to play through this again and again.
Couple things -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always so awesome glad to see more and already begging for 0.4 :)
Thank you!

It is possible to meet Felicity & Emma before going through Ashley's content. What they say is different depending on that.

Thanks for the feedback on the money! Balance regarding money and stats are tough for me to gauge. I don't want things to be grindy, but I don't want things to be too easy (There are console commands for making things easier of course). I'll definitely keep in mind your suggestion to increase the money.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
What's the best way to increase affection with both Emma and Felicity? I mostly want to increase Emma's affection but I seem to always decrease Felicity's affection in the process.

Aug 16, 2016
The expanded backstories make everything make so much more sense. Its no wonder the girls are all so pliable; they all have daddy issues. Now which update do I get to beat the fuck out of the twins' dad for disowning them and the cat story?

Also, why do many of the dungeon scenes not also raise the relevant stat? For instance, Ashley's AnalLift scene does not count at all towards her anal experience, only submission.

Reactions: Runey

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay this doesn't seem bad and a lot of praise has been said since the very beginning so let's see.
I'm not a 3D type, but these renders are nice so it might not cause a prob-
Breast Expansion/Reduction
I. AM. SOLD! XD

Seriously though @Runey . You have no idea how hyped that made me for absolutely no other reason then for existing.
But I have to ask what does that most favorite of mine content actually mean in this setting? Do we get to manipulate the girls in some physical way through the story with proper scenes for it, or is it just a toggle with an off-screen event that's basically about "Look! I got my boobs done for you."?
Also what is the extent of the change? Is it a more realistic "B-cups to C-cups" situation or can it go into the "As right up to DDs" realm?

If it wasn't too obvious, I'm the local BE nut and I kinda like'em more extreme, but with the scarce amount of games that implement it in any meaningful way I'm happy to get anything like it. :p

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Currently, just lewd actions.
Gotcha. Right now I'm at the beach with them and I have the choice of giving them beer or lemonade but if I give them beer and then say that I enjoyed being in bed with them then Emma gets an affection increase but Felicity gets a decrease and I apparently have to buy a gift.

So right now I'm trying to go back and see if there's another way. If I give them the lemonade all I get is a friendship increase.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes