imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Hey everyone, quick question.
How do you fuck the bot in human form? I somehow missed it.
And can u get Kali to sleep with you?
it sounds like you aren't very far into the game, i don't want to spoil it for you, so i will just say, this is my 4th? play thru, and i am at the stage [day 300+] where they both regularly ask for it in the lobby...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Ha! You guys probably already know this but I just accidentally found out that if you have Lin call you daddy at the beginning of the game, the two girls react with some unique dialog. Fucking awesome, nice touch.
oo i have to start over i think ... Which 2 girls?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Pretty sure Ellen is one.
ellen can call me daddy!!
she comments that she is "like a Mom to (MC)... " which i honestly find odd; wasn't she 14-16 when She is introduced 14 years before MC gets the hotel and isn't it implied he's older than that?
Not that i care about the actual age. just contextually speaking she is saying she is like a mom to someone her age or a lil older than her. and she is a big-time YES!! for all things game-wise, more action more content, new content, etc! [i have a tendency to have Maria win saturday nights...

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ellen can call me daddy!!
she comments that she is "like a Mom to (MC)... " which i honestly find odd; wasn't she 14-16 when She is introduced 14 years before MC gets the hotel and isn't it implied he's older than that?
Not that i care about the actual age. just contextually speaking she is saying she is like a mom to someone her age or a lil older than her. and she is a big-time YES!! for all things game-wise, more action more content, new content, etc! [i have a tendency to have Maria win saturday nights...
Don't remember how old she was at the time, or how long, for that matter, but I thought we were early 20's or so... but I guess if you consider her kind of being raised by our grandfather, that fits in a way. ;)

Feb 3, 2018
Come on guys, we've been over this before. Harem Hotel, a prequel called Harem Origins, a sequel called Harem City, and a finale called Harem Knight. My money's on Nia being the Knight.
Well, you can’t have just one be out of sync. Harem Village feels about right, as well as Harem Warrior. Harem Beginnings next?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Well, you can’t have just one be out of sync. Harem Village feels about right, as well as Harem Warrior. Harem Beginnings next?
can't use village there's a game called that and World too. Harem Hamlet? Harem Town. Harem Country, those are still ok.
how would Harem Warrior work though? MC goes around showing the females a better way.... His Way? or Nia travels the world to enlighten other elves that MC's way of ... THINGS ... is the best way to ... (exist?)

I'd be Happy with Runey adding a few floors, and making the sanctuary a 2nd blding that incorporates the sanc, and maybe has an an underground passage to the dungeon too, or even a 'skywalk' or something for ppl to seemlessly walk between locales that are indoors.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can't use village there's a game called that and World too. Harem Hamlet? Harem Town. Harem Country, those are still ok.
how would Harem Warrior work though? MC goes around showing the females a better way.... His Way? or Nia travels the world to enlighten other elves that MC's way of ... THINGS ... is the best way to ... (exist?)

I'd be Happy with Runey adding a few floors, and making the sanctuary a 2nd blding that incorporates the sanc, and maybe has an an underground passage to the dungeon too, or even a 'skywalk' or something for ppl to seemlessly walk between locales that are indoors.
I do like Harem Hamlet, and Haremville.
Harem Nation is still open. If we can get the elves the right to vote, we should be able to get their support, then it's an easy win. :LOL:

Harem Planet, Harem World, the side story, Harem Hostel, it could go on forever... :sneaky:

Reactions: imzahai

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Is this game finished now? Considering sequel is made?
Not a real sequel - it's a side project... ...the thing is that Maim Lain does several mods including one for HH. And while I have no idea how much Runey is involved with TT I assume it's more of a Maim to Runey: "Hey mate, would you be fine with me making a KN in your universe and thus checking that I don't do something that goes against your lore etc.?"

But maybe they'll enlighten us on that (a bit)... :)

Aside from that:

Last edited:

29fastly

May 23, 2018
No, the game isn't finished, there's still plenty more content coming.
The new thing Runey and Lain are working on isn't exactly a sequel, it's a different story altogether set in the same universe, but on a different timeline so to speak. If you've ever seen "It's a Wonderful Life" it's like a look at what things would have been like if MC had never inherited the hotel, or hadn't won the competition.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
No, the game isn't finished, there's still plenty more content coming.
The new thing Runey and Lain are working on isn't exactly a sequel, it's a different story altogether set in the same universe, but on a different timeline so to speak. If you've ever seen "It's a Wonderful Life" it's like a look at what things would have been like if MC had never inherited the hotel, or hadn't won the competition.
If it takes place in Bedford Falls, I'm in.:giggle:

Reactions: 29fastly

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Ha! You guys probably already know this but I just accidentally found out that if you have Lin call you daddy at the beginning of the game, the two girls react with some unique dialog. Fucking awesome, nice touch.
Can you create a post with the spoiler tag? I'm really curious to see this but I don't want to start over - again.

Reactions: imzahai

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is this game finished now? Considering sequel is made?
No it is not. The new situation is just something that caught Runey's attention so he made a comic about it and is now collaborating on a VN based on the comic. Harem Hotel is still ongoing and last we heard likely to get an update in about 6 weeks (it just had one after all).

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes