Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Not a real sequel - it's a side project... ...the thing is that Maim Lain does several mods including one for HH. And while I have no idea how much Runey is involved with TT I assume it's more of a Maim to Runey: "Hey mate, would you be fine with me making a KN in your universe and thus checking that I don't do something that goes against your lore etc.?"

But maybe they'll enlighten us on that (a bit)... :)

Aside from that:
I made a hentai comic, lain ported it into a game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You know that even though you (the developer) has answered this question; the next 20 pages are still going to be filled with questions about this game ending and why is the sequel already out? :whistle::rolleyes:
No doubt, I'll give them a week before they start at most.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Ha! You guys probably already know this but I just accidentally found out that if you have Lin call you daddy at the beginning of the game, the two girls react with some unique dialog. Fucking awesome, nice touch.
I have no idea how many there are, but I know of a couple of names you can have Lin call you that causes a unique response. Sad to say, there isn't one for when you name your character Richard and want Lin (or any of the other girls, for that matter) to call you Dick. (*hopes Runey is listening*)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No Runey is still making just this game.
The Toymaster is a Hentai Comic he makes detailing what happened if you lost to Cornwall.
Well, not 'lost', persay, you don't have to win to make a change, as long as Lin is obedient and try to do anything you ask, you show that 'your methods' are sound. This is more if you did not compete at all, or lost abysmally, like Lin didn't even try do anything you asked.

Reactions: imzahai

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Felicity got some nice animations in 60 frames per second.
Petting and fingering? That's two things I really like. If you're stepping up the framerate of the animations though, I really hope you've looked into using webm files rather than webp sequences. Something like half the game's size is animation already.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Petting and fingering? That's two things I really like. If you're stepping up the framerate of the animations though, I really hope you've looked into using webm files rather than webp sequences. Something like half the game's size is animation already.
Converting it to webm or any other video format would either not reduce the file size any, increase the file size, or lower the quality too much. At least that's what I can remember from a friend of mine trying to see if webm is viable.

Another note to add to that, I've been told that videos don't loop in Renpy well at all, and when they do, they stutter like crazy.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there some longterm benefit to NOT treating the elves like slaves? Cuz right now it seems the only difference is Sex Scene vs No Sex Scene.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes