Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I'm able to do keyframe animations, so I'm able to do this now. (My first and very rough attempt)

Hard to say if it will be in game. At the moment, Renpy seems to have an issue with looping videos correctly. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know so I'm able to take advantage of this \o/

edit: got it to work in game \o/

Smoother version
20190906030455554.jpg
Another test
v

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Any chance to see some more of felicity/emma in this update?
There are at least 2 events for each resident/main heroine in every update (If I remember correctly)
So yes, next update will have more Emma/Felicity content.
I remember an image of Felicity in the dungeon being posted, being domesticated.
EDIT: Sorry, I just realized someone else had already responded. I was checking the previous pages.

• Wow
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There are at least 2 events for each resident/main heroine in every update (If I remember correctly)
So yes, next update will have more Emma/Felicity content.
I remember an image of Felicity in the dungeon being posted, being domesticated.
EDIT: Sorry, I just realized someone else had already responded. I was checking the previous pages.
Specifically, I try my hardest to include at least 1 story event per main character each update. Sometimes I'll do 2, but it depends on how much other stuff I want to do each update. Everyone in v0.8 will get 2 story events except for Kali who will get 1, and Autumn who will get 3.

v0.8 has some huge events, I think 3 will take you at least 30 minutes to complete. I wasn't really expecting events to get this big this update, so I have to shelve some stuff until v0.9 (1 hour of dev time usually translates into 1 minute of play time, but there are many variables). v0.8 is probably about 95% done right now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Specifically, I try my hardest to include at least 1 story event per main character each update. Sometimes I'll do 2, but it depends on how much other stuff I want to do each update. Everyone in v0.8 will get 2 story events except for Kali who will get 1, and Autumn who will get 3.

v0.8 has some huge events, I think 3 will take you at least 30 minutes to complete. I wasn't really expecting events to get this big this update, so I have to shelve some stuff until v0.9 (1 hour of dev time usually translates into 1 minute of play time, but there are many variables). v0.8 is probably about 95% done right now.
Sounds like it's going to be awesome!

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes