asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
Runey side question. You dont use any mods, right? Now, "story related" question (maybe). We know that felicity got her hair dyed. Any chance to see her with her natural hair color? (even for 1time event)

Reactions: DrFree and kirto12

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
3. Being a virgin doesn't mean you still have your hymen. Girls put things up their pussy from time to time.
However, Autumn still has her cherry as she's never stuck anything up there. There'll be some blood for her.
There are also many women who either never had one (about 20%), or it was so small or thin that is did not tear or bleed much, not to mention other ways to tear it, like strenuous activity like exercise.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey side question. You dont use any mods, right? Now, "story related" question (maybe). We know that felicity got her hair dyed. Any chance to see her with her natural hair color? (even for 1time event)
Mods for what? Harem Hotel? No, I don't use any mods for Harem Hotel. But my Honey Select is 90GB of mods.

Felicity will absolutely show up in her natural blonde hair.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
2019 and people still don't have updated anatomy or sex ed text.
Maybe 2020 will change this.
I doubt it. Too many here still teach abstinence only... but to go any further on that topic would risk getting into political or religious discussions. At least not too many are killed for not bleeding on their wedding night these days, so I guess we should take what wins we can.
Where's the fun if nobody bleeds though?
...The sex? Just saying. :sneaky:

Personally, I have never really wanted to do that aspect of the 'deflowering', that is not the kind of 'pain' I want to see, even when I am in the S&M mode. :ROFLMAO:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I doubt it. Too many here still teach abstinence only... but to go any further on that topic would risk getting into political or religious discussions. At least not too many are killed for not bleeding on their wedding night these days, so I guess we should take what wins we can.

...The sex? Just saying. :sneaky:

Personally, I have never really wanted to do that aspect of the 'deflowering', that is not the kind of 'pain' I want to see, even when I am in the S&M mode. :ROFLMAO:
It was a complete joke. I can't hurt people. You'd have a hard time convincing me to be a bit "sadey" and hit you during sex or something. Not saying it can't be done, though. *winku*

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I fell for Ashley.
Then I found out how batshit insane she is. Damn.
Also, she's a full-on airhead. Fuck.

I like most of everyone else. Given that I can't bring myself to spend any real time with the "clones", I can only say that more fond of Felicity's looks.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
2. I scene were is you fist time fuck Lucia, when you take her virginity, she say:
"it ok, do it in me,
i eat pill, soo i be fine"
Mmmm... Waht? O_O
Why she need eat
controception pill if she is Virgin?
7. The Fist Sex Scene with Emma abslolytly like sitaation "Take Virginity" from Lucia...

I think it more "Bugged"...
She also say she "
eat piils", but also she say "Nobody never cum inside me"... FACE PALM... >_<
Some women take them for the sake of hormone balance. My ex was on them in her early teens, easily a decade before she lost her virginity, purely for the sake of keeping her regular cycle month to month.
Before you question something like that, think of how it alters their bodies in order to do its work.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It was a complete joke. I can't hurt people. You'd have a hard time convincing me to be a bit "sadey" and hit you during sex or something. Not saying it can't be done, though. *winku*
Back in the old days, I was willing to either, I was better as a sub back then, but can't do it any more. If anyone is going to be pushing anyone around in my games now, it's going to be me! :devilish:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Back in the old days, I was willing to either, I was better as a sub back then, but can't do it any more. If anyone is going to be pushing anyone around in my games now, it's going to be me! :devilish:
As much as I'm willing to please, it'd be even harder to make me the sub. I get pissy as a defense mechanism when I get given orders. There's passive aggressivity, we get upset, there's crying, then the neighbors get involved. It would kill the mood completely.

I'm not against getting rough myself, I don't know how far I'm willing to go (or or far my weak ass body would let me go) but I mean. I can try.

Besides, and again as much of a soft teddy bear as I am. Submissive girls do it for me. There's a reason Lin's my favorite, and it's not her ears.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I fell for Ashley.
Then I found out how batshit insane she is. Damn.
Also, she's a full-on airhead. Fuck.

I like most of everyone else. Given that I can't bring myself to spend any real time with the "clones", I can only say that more fond of Felicity's looks.
Did you finish Ashley's story? I suspect you didn't based on the words you used haha. Ashley gets much less crazier when she reveals to you her past and reasons for acting the way she did.

Character development is a huge part of HH, as each girl is the protagonist of their own story. Ashley has went away from being very crazy. She's still going to be a yandere of course. Perhaps it's a bit hard to explain, but all characters grow \o/

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Did you finish Ashley's story? I suspect you didn't based on the words you used haha. Ashley gets much less crazier when she reveals to you her past and reasons for acting the way she did.

Character development is a huge part of HH, as each girl is the protagonist of their own story. Ashley has went away from being very crazy. She's still going to be a yandere of course. Perhaps it's a bit hard to explain, but all characters grow \o/
Regardless of backstory, Ashley is a special kind of clingy, especially early on. But I mean, as long as she doesn't actually stab anyone I'll like her.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I got to that point. I'm sufficiently messed up enough in the head to not be affected by her pulling a knife on her bestie too much... Besides, they had fantastic make-up sex. Always a win. ^^

I also like Kali, though. It's interesting watching her back-and-forth with Android. I lacked imagination that day so I gave her an obvious name. >.< But I guess I can always rename her.
Lin is amazing. A shy, insecure thing slowly coming out of her shell. That's always been top tier in my book.
Maria's hot. I need say no more.

Your game nearly made me late for work this morning. Not sure if I should be mad at you for making this or mad at me for playing it >.<

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I got to that point. I'm sufficiently messed up enough in the head to not be affected by her pulling a knife on her bestie too much... Besides, they had fantastic make-up sex. Always a win. ^^

I also like Kali, though. It's interesting watching her back-and-forth with Android. I lacked imagination that day so I gave her an obvious name. >.< But I guess I can always rename her.
Lin is amazing. A shy, insecure thing slowly coming out of her shell. That's always been top tier in my book.
Maria's hot. I need say no more.
You don't "need" to but I encourage it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

AJT95

Dec 6, 2018
hey guys sry for annoying but i don't rly want to activate some cell inside of my lil brain , can someone gimme the answer for kate x)

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes