TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
To a degree.

This is a fine line that has to deal with the established lore of elves and elf treatment. There is a line that owners are not supposed to cross. I'm not sure if the actions shown technically crossed said lines, but i can tell you to me they did.
So i'd lean on those actions being outside the defined "norms" when it comes to how far you're allowed to degrade your elves.

Now if i wrong on that then well....i'll allow the logical leap to punish the bastards anyway :D

That said no, Ashley's father doesn't get off for my by playing the victim card and blaming his issues on Alcohol. I've always hated pass the buck type defenses when there's a solution (non-alcoholic) to the problem.
It's true, alcohol doesn't make people assholes alone. It doesn't help, it's sad, sure. He can still fuck off and leave Ashley alone he's done enough damage and I'm not letting him do more.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To a degree.

This is a fine line that has to deal with the established lore of elves and elf treatment. There is a line that owners are not supposed to cross. I'm not sure if the actions shown technically crossed said lines, but i can tell you to me they did.
So i'd lean on those actions being outside the defined "norms" when it comes to how far you're allowed to degrade your elves.

Now if i wrong on that then well....i'll allow the logical leap to punish the bastards anyway :D

That said no, Ashley's father doesn't get off for my by playing the victim card and blaming his issues on Alcohol. I've always hated pass the buck type defenses when there's a solution (non-alcoholic) to the problem.
I kind of feel the same way about all of them to some extent, while the dark elf here might be forced to refuse her service, he is not forced to be a haughty ass about it, considering his position is about on the same level as hers. While I am not saying he deserves to die for the crime of being a rude, pompous ass, he has most certainly committed a sin against one of our waifu... :LOL:

Reactions: TomberryDude

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I kind of feel the same way about all of them to some extent, while the dark elf here might be forced to refuse her service, he is not forced to be a haughty ass about it, considering his position is about on the same level as hers. While I am not saying he deserves to die for the crime of being a rude, pompous ass, he has most certainly committed a sin against one of our waifu... :LOL:
Look the guys a colossal chode. I am not arguing that...just the "just desserts".
I think a few months of being Andriods manservant might do him good :D

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Look the guys a colossal chode. I am not arguing that...just the "just desserts".
I think a few months of being Andriods manservant might do him good :D
No doubt, but nothing wrong with nursing a little cut for a while too... I know I have had to work with more of them than I care to count, had to superglue them back together and tape it up!

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
1. Which outfit are you trying to buy?
Both... And Cat, and Whore...
After they come to Hotel, and
Hero put it, only when in PC they have tag SELL...

2. Lucia took a pill to prevent pregnancy.
No, you not undestend me... :eek:
I mean,
Lucia 100% know Hero come in home Kali, and Lucia fuck Hero and he cum on her? LOL

4. Felicity & Emma and Autumn are new characters (relative to the others), so they're going to lag behind, as all new characters will. There's nothing wrong with this, new characters get the same or even more content per update than older characters. Autumn isn't ready for Exhibitionism or the Dungeon from a story point of view, so she doesn't have that content.
My focus per update changes per update. This update, the focus was heavily on main character story, with some events reaching 30 minutes of play time. Nia is the only side character getting any content this update. (1 slave and 1 love route event)
Hmmm... :unsure:
Soo, agayn
Only Main Girls get new content? :cautious:
Boring... They already have enoth content for now... But
others girls not... :cry:

6. I haven't used Lain's mod. I add important events and events with sex scenes you can only get from there to the Scene Gallery.
I think you need Gallery with contains All Sex Scenes waht Game have...
OR, at least,
All Sex Scenes waht can not be RePlay in You Sand Box Game :cool:

7. Emma has also used a dildo before, so she doesn't have her cherry either.
But serious, when she say "Nobody never cum inside me", it realy song like she Very EXP Whore :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ZTex

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
OR, at least,
All Sex Scenes waht can not be RePlay in You Sand Box Game
Annoying colors aside. I agree a galery would be convenient even if most scenes are repeatable already.

Reactions: splamo

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Hmmm... :unsure:
Soo, agayn
Only Main Girls get new content? :cautious:
Boring... They already have enoth content for now... But
others girls not... :cry:
Emma, Felicity, and Autumn got pretty solid chunks of story going from 0.6 to 0.7.. they were also the most recent to be added to the game, so unless you're wanting Runey to dedicate an update or two to getting them as much events as the rest of the cast has, I don't know why you're complaining.

This is like someone blowing up at Blizzard for putting in a new dungeon and not making it quite as long as others.
OR, at least,
All Sex Scenes waht can not be RePlay in You Sand Box Game :cool:
Annoying colors aside. I agree a galery would be convenient even if most scenes are repeatable already.
I thought 0.7 added in exactly that? A gallery that becomes available for the non-repeatable scenes. You can use it to, say, re-view Lin's deflowering. Or am I missing something?

Also, please, for the love of God, either fix your font colors and stop making it look like someone puking on my screen.. or at least make it legible. We don't need your "important key words" in different colors.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I thought 0.7 added in exactly that? A gallery that becomes available for the non-repeatable scenes. You can use it to, say, re-view Lin's deflowering. Or am I missing something?
It's possible but then I completely missed it. In which case, nevermind what I said.

I agree about the content for Emma and Felicity. It progressed a LOT faster than I thought it would. And I'm very happy about it.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes