Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know Runey hates beta's being leaked.

Sometimes more content is added but he does like a chance to get to the bugs before people whine on here about them.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not going to preach morality of piracy on a pirating website of which I do a lot of pirating my fine self (egoooo) but beta's are one thing I don't think need sharing.

It's never a long wait for the full release and it's generally bug free so all are happy.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
The main reasons Runey doesn't want these early versions leaked is because

THEY BREAK SAVES, THEY ARE INCOMPLETE, AND PEOPLE REFUSE TO READ AND MAKE BACKUPS AND DO PROPER TESTING PROCEDURES AND INSTEAD SHOUT AT RUNEY WHEN IT BREAKS SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO BUSY BLINDLY RUSHING AHEAD WITH "GOTTA DOWNLOAD NOW" "WHERE'S OUR HERO" AND SO ON

Maybe this time the message will get through. Because we didn't have pages and pages of this argument when 0.7 pre-release was available to Patreons.

They are for BUGTESTING PURPOSES.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

THEY BREAK SAVES, THEY ARE INCOMPLETE, AND PEOPLE REFUSE TO READ AND MAKE BACKUPS AND DO PROPER TESTING PROCEDURES AND INSTEAD SHOUT AT RUNEY WHEN IT BREAKS SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO BUSY BLINDLY RUSHING AHEAD WITH "GOTTA DOWNLOAD NOW" "WHERE'S OUR HERO" AND SO ON

Maybe this time the message will get through. Because we didn't have pages and pages of this argument when 0.7 pre-release was available to Patreons.

Yeah tthis is the reason why I want to wait for 100%. Because then I am sure it will be mostly alright.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018

Well, sure but many people (like myself) are just a bunch of impatient pricks. Which is a good thing I suppose because it means that the game is good and being hyped about, but it's already been leaked anyway. Downloading it as I type. I guess we can't share the link here without his permission, but if someone really wants it, they'll be able to find it with surprisingly little effort on their own.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyway I am off playing Harem Hotel again. Decided to try out making all the elf girls slaves in second try so loaded from after challenge again and I am behind now of those religious women which give me headache because this kind of preachings whas what let me exit church.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do i reach the nia slave route/love route scenes?
Just go visit her and talk, there is not a lot there yet, but it's easy to get.
I think you all forgot that androids are not sentient, with the sole exception of ours. Most androids are also sexrobots so from his point of view it's like a guy brought his sextoy to a high class restaurant. This explains why he refered to our andoird as a "thing" and why he called her "unsanitary". I don't think there was any malice in his actions and I think he was forced to deny service either.
I didn't forget, but he forgot his manners. He is acting like the rich, snobby ass who owns him, not the slave that he is. :p
I'm sure you'll enjoy corrupting her then ;)
I know I will! :devilish:

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Well, sure but many people (like myself) are just a bunch of impatient pricks. Which is a good thing I suppose because it means that the game is good and being hyped about, but it's already been leaked anyway. Downloading it as I type. I guess we can't share the link here without his permission, but if someone really wants it, they'll be able to find it with surprisingly little effort on their own.
hey im not an impatient prick

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I usually find the time between updates to simply go out and meet real girls. It's really not that difficult if you know what you're doing.:cool:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I know Runey hates beta's being leaked.

Sometimes more content is added but he does like a chance to get to the bugs before people whine on here about them.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not going to preach morality of piracy on a pirating website of which I do a lot of pirating my fine self (egoooo) but beta's are one thing I don't think need sharing.

It's never a long wait for the full release and it's generally bug free so all are happy.
Here's a thought: Can it really be considered a "pirate" site if the game authors are actually posting, etc. here?

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes