TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yeah, just go up to some girl and try to pat her head. You'll get kicked in the balls or something. Lin > Real Girls.
Well if they don't know you, obviously. It's not like Lin was love at first sight (for her anyway, for me it was but that's besides the point). She's a slave she has to let you do it.

May you one day find a cutie you can head pat, friend.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Well if they don't know you, obviously. It's not like Lin was love at first sight (for her anyway, for me it was but that's besides the point). She's a slave she has to let you do it.

May you one day find a cutie you can head pat, friend.
TBH, even if they do know you, it's likely they'd at least look at you funny if you asked.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 392839
Another test
v

I like what you're doing with these, but fuckCAPTCHA is right on that second one at least. It was actually kind of nauseating, like motion sickness nauseating, for me and I have no clue why since I don't get motion sickness. On the not liking Felicity thing, since I really just don't want to go back and quote that comment, that's actually a good thing in a way. I like her as a character, but I connected with her emotionally in a very negative way because of what she did to Ashley. You made me actually feel something toward a fictional character. You made me put myself in the shoes of the protagonist and feel bad for Ashley while also feeling anger on the level of pure rage toward Felicity because of the suspension she caused and all the other crap she pulled. That's not an easy thing to do with me, I guess you could say I'm a bit of a real life kuudere, the damn near emotionless kind. I'm honestly impressed you were able to pull that off.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so will .8 or .9 reveal that Autumn is a half elf she can have her ears altered but she did not change her eye color and that is what gave it away
I have been wondering something like that since she god introduced. It seems to be 'no', but I am not ruling anything out at this point. Only thing we know for certain is that her mom was a butt-slut. :LOL:

Reactions: JJsworld
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes