dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
I kind of feel the same way about all of them to some extent, while the dark elf here might be forced to refuse her service, he is not forced to be a haughty ass about it, considering his position is about on the same level as hers. While I am not saying he deserves to die for the crime of being a rude, pompous ass, he has most certainly committed a sin against one of our waifu... :LOL:
I think you all forgot that androids are not sentient, with the sole exception of ours. Most androids are also sexrobots so from his point of view it's like a guy brought his sextoy to a high class restaurant. This explains why he refered to our andoird as a "thing" and why he called her "unsanitary". I don't think there was any malice in his actions and I think he was forced to deny service either.

dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
I think what the hair is attached to probably counts more than the color but to each their own.
absolutely, but imo a good choice of hair color can greatly amplify the attractiveness of a likeable character. I think even Ashley would be far less lovely if she had pink hair instead of blond and brunette. same with Lin and blond hair. deciding the hair color of a new character is an important part of character creation, imo.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Did you finish Ashley's story? I suspect you didn't based on the words you used haha. Ashley gets much less crazier when she reveals to you her past and reasons for acting the way she did.

Character development is a huge part of HH, as each girl is the protagonist of their own story. Ashley has went away from being very crazy. She's still going to be a yandere of course. Perhaps it's a bit hard to explain, but all characters grow \o/
Honestly for me she lost her Crazyness when she stopped looking like Kimiko. Even after going back to usual it whas entmystifiing to see that blond is not her natural colour.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes