TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hey guys sry for annoying but i don't rly want to activate some cell inside of my lil brain , can someone gimme the answer for kate x)
You typed the answer 9 times in that question. :sneaky: :whistle:
I'd like her even if she did stab somone. I have a special person in mind for that though, it's the only person i'd allow her to stab.
I have a few people who she could stab and it wouldn't bother me, none of them live in the 'hotel' though... :sneaky:

Reactions: TomberryDude

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah I just assume when someone wants to stab people, I'm one of them.
Nope, not this time, and I don't want to stab anyone, but I would have far less of a problem if her ...issue helped get a bit of payback for some of the abused girls in our crew.

That said, seeing her and Nia battle it out could be fun... :devilish:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Nope, not this time, and I don't want to stab anyone, but I would have far less of a problem if her ...issue helped get a bit of payback for some of the abused girls in our crew.

That said, seeing her and Nia battle it out could be fun... :devilish:
Oh good, we're still friends... WAIT, "not this time". Eeep

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh good, we're still friends... WAIT, "not this time". Eeep
Well, I never assume anything any more, you could secretly be the one sneaking sex toys into Autumn's room ...oh, wait, that's a good thing, never mind! Thanks Buddy! :LOL:
The dad was the one i was getting at. I don't want her to get the guy who abused Nia. I want Nia to have the honor of castrating him.
Yeah, dad is the #1 on the list, and while the elves should be the ones to beat up the asshole slavers, I can't say I would get upset at Ashley if she stabbed a few. :LOL:

Sep 4, 2017
The dad was the one i was getting at. I don't want her to get the guy who abused Nia. I want Nia to have the honor of castrating him.
Well, I never assume anything any more, you could secretly be the one sneaking sex toys into Autumn's room ...oh, wait, that's a good thing, never mind! Thanks Buddy! :LOL:

Yeah, dad is the #1 on the list, and while the elves should be the ones to beat up the asshole slavers, I can't say I would get upset at Ashley if she stabbed a few. :LOL:

In my opinion this quy deserves to die. Or being beaten up by android.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I can't argue with you on that one! :whistle:
I can.
He's been conditioned and trained that way so his thinking isn't his own. He's acting on the orders of his master(s).
Unlike Ashley's asshat of a father and his friend who abused Nia. Those acts were malicious and done of their own free will.

I do think him learning that at least this andriod is closer to being human than he is would be enough. No death or pain needed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think corpse can see very well. For obvious reasons.
It depends on your definition of 'corpse', I know a few zombies and vampires who might disagree...

...although, if we do enough stabbing in the right places...? Hummm...
I can.
He's been conditioned and trained that way so his thinking isn't his own. He's acting on the orders of his master(s).
Unlike Ashley's asshat of a father and his friend who abused Nia. Those acts were malicious and done of their own free will.

I do think him learning that at least this andriod is closer to being human than he is would be enough. No death or pain needed.
That could be true, but then were those other people not trained by society at large that treating elves badly was okay? Wasn't Ashley's father a victim of being an alcoholic or whatever his issues are? How far back do we go?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I can.

I tend to agree. At least I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt. If he turns out to really be rotten I'm happy enough just ignoring his lame ass. Depending on how our little android feels about it.

Again it's more important to me to make her happy than to punish someone who's mean to her.

• Haha

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That could be true, but then were those other people not trained by society at large that treating elves badly was okay? Wasn't Ashley's father a victim of being an alcoholic or whatever his issues are? How far back do we go?
To a degree.

This is a fine line that has to deal with the established lore of elves and elf treatment. There is a line that owners are not supposed to cross. I'm not sure if the actions shown technically crossed said lines, but i can tell you to me they did.
So i'd lean on those actions being outside the defined "norms" when it comes to how far you're allowed to degrade your elves.

Now if i wrong on that then well....i'll allow the logical leap to punish the bastards anyway :D

That said no, Ashley's father doesn't get off for my by playing the victim card and blaming his issues on Alcohol. I've always hated pass the buck type defenses when there's a solution (non-alcoholic) to the problem.

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes