TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well we can all agree elf girls are hot. It's funny how I didn't like elves until it became a cliché to have them be sex slaves. I don't know where that came from but I'm glad it did.

I like it. Only problem is now Elf girls really turn me on.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Well we can all agree elf girls are hot. It's funny how I didn't like elves until it became a cliché to have them be sex slaves. I don't know where that came from but I'm glad it did.

I like it. Only problem is now Elf girls really turn me on.
I remember that Elves were portrayed as arrogant and smug, being a beautiful long-lived race, with high capacity for magic if it exists in the respective work of fiction.
Therefore it makes sense that we enjoy those smug fuckers getting the short end of the stick.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I remember that Elves were portrayed as arrogant and smug, being a beautiful long-lived race, with high capacity for magic if it exists in the respective work of fiction.
Therefore it makes sense that we enjoy those smug fuckers getting the short end of the stick.
Howdo you know the lentgh of my stick have you been spying?

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get first event for kate what is needed to unlock the fourth bar event i keep getting the weekday message of to be at the bar near closing time but when i go in the evening nothing happens

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
i know he asked not to but can someone please post the 0.8.0 link? yes i'm aware there are bugs and no i wont complain, i just want to check the new shiz out.

• Angry
Reactions: jestir

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i know he asked not to but can someone please post the 0.8.0 link? yes i'm aware there are bugs and no i wont complain, i just want to check the new shiz out.
If you really really want to play the v0.8 beta Instead of asking here you can just google it, it has already been leaked.
That said I would recommend just being a little patient and waiting for the full v0.8 release which isn't to far off and will be a completed more bug free version. You will likely have a better experience playing the game if you just wait for Runey to publicly release v0.8.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes