dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
The patch notes always come out with the public release, but here it is a little early.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All story events from now on will always include * (example: * Talk *) to make it more obvious. At the beginning of the game, it explains that most story events start through clicking "Talk" (now "* Talk *"). Other events will start right when you wake up, or right when you walk into the lobby.
Very good work Runey, thank you for your continued effort. I look forward to almost everything in this update.
For the next update can I ask you to add the option to don't sell pinups? I know others has asked for this before, I'm just suggesting this in case you don't already know what feature you want to add next.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Very good work Runey, thank you for your continued effort. I look forward to almost everything in this update.
For the next update can I ask you to add the option to don't sell pinups? I know others has asked for this before, I'm just suggesting this in case you don't already know what feature you want to add next.
I'm definitely considering it, especially since you can make those pinups your wallpaper.

dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
I'm definitely considering it, especially since you can make those pinups your wallpaper.
Yeah, that's the main reason why I would like to take the pinup photos. I currently use Autumn as my wallpaper because we get her photo as part of her story, but to be frank she's my least liked character at this point, so I would rather have Lin or Ashley or maybe Emma as my wallpaper.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, that's the main reason why I would like to take the pinup photos. I currently use Autumn as my wallpaper because we get her photo as part of her story, but to be frank she's my least liked character at this point, so I would rather have Lin or Ashley or maybe Emma as my wallpaper.
Lin is my wallpaper already.....Oh, you meant in-game. (I'm still waiting for the official HH screensaver.) ;)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Assuming the photos are digital, wouldn't the MC have backups that could be used for wallpaper anyway? In fact, it seems to me that multiple copies of each set could be sold.

Reactions: TheDevian

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, do you have an issue with the whole exhibition trait too? I personally loved Maria and Emma's, when they taunted the onlookers on the beach. Pretty fun stuff.
I get it if you don't want them to even be seen them, but keep in mind that exhibition is a pretty necessary trait for Lin's story-line. As far as I remember.

Showing isn't sharing if you ask me.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
release date?
There is none official. Some think it will be in a week, or week and a half.
Don't ask for a beta version, as it gets taken down, because some don't get thats not the version they should be playing, and come to bother Runey.

Reactions: Runey

dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
So, do you have an issue with the whole exhibition trait too? I personally loved Maria and Emma's, when they taunted the onlookers on the beach. Pretty fun stuff.
I get it if you don't want them to even be seen them, but keep in mind that exhibition is a pretty necessary trait for Lin's story-line. As far as I remember.

Showing isn't sharing if you ask me.
I have no issue with the exhibitionist stuff. I also loved Maria and Emma's exhibition events, I did them several times, but in contrast to that I never did any of Lin's or Ashley's. Maybe because I just don't like bothering people when they're eating at a cafe, or maybe it's because I don't wanna push this fetish on them when they don't seem particularly receptive to it, unlike Emma and Maria.
Exhibition is not necesarry for Lin's story she just became one at a point even if she has a zero in exhibition stat. I guess it makes sense since she mentioned she had to make her owners happy in some way if she wanted to avoid rape, so I guess she had some previous run-in with exhibition.
I agree on showing isn't sharing, but it still bothers me. I know it's just my autism kicking in, but I don't wanna make 10$ by selling a lewd picture of Lin. She's worth way more. Also the reason why I'm asking for this is because it wouldn't be all that hard to add an option to just keep the photos, if I understand renpy well enough, so it's just a small QoL thing, more option for the player.
sry if I'm a bit rambly, the tl;dr is: it's just a personal preference and I have no problem with exhibitonist content being part of the game/story.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe because I just don't like bothering people when they're eating at a cafe, or maybe it's because I don't wanna push this fetish on them when they don't seem particularly receptive to it, unlike Emma and Maria.
First off, I don't blame you for not wanting to sell the pics, the tiny bit of money isn't worth it to me either. That said, on the topic of the exhibitionism events...

It seems as if you haven't tried it with those, not only are the other people not put off by it, they cheer you, and in some cases even pay you for the show. The only person who seems to have any issue with it is Autumn's sister and she is not offended, she might think it's a bit perverted but she doesn't seem to get upset in any way ('Oh, it's you, that guy who makes his girls get naked'). That said, I can't wait to see her reaction when we finally take Autumn there for her events! :devilish:

As far as the girls liking it or not, Lin's eyes light up after she gets used to it and you ask, and Ash will do almost anything to make you happy, so she is only bothered by it for a moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Devian, dafirek had an issue in starting it for them. I am cool with introducing them to a new kink and even more that they enjoy it.
And don't worry dafirek, I get you. Honestly the money wasn't all that worth it, so the wallpapers and nice photo session were the biggest reason, and some of the after dialogue was fun (like Kali being happy that you rip them off for some pics)
I am ok with the idea of making it optional, but if its something that takes time off new content or fixes, I think I would rather hope for Lain's mod (or anyone else's) to make it optional.

Also, really happy to see a release date Runey. We will be waiting for it!

Reactions: dafirek

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Exhibition and selling lewd photos is kind of weird. I don't mind though. In fact, exhibition as a weird showing off exciting factor for me as well in a different way. "That's my bitch, I'm proud of her and you can't have her". (although IRL I probably wouldn't like that at all)

In he pinups case, it's ewey to think someone masturbates to photos my my Lin but ... they're still not touching her. And it's not like I could stop people for finding my girls attractive. I don't really care as long as I don't have to share them, I'm good.

Last edited:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Exhibition and selling lewd photos is kind of weird. I don't mind though. In fact, exhibition as a weird showing off exciting factor for me as well in a different way. "That's my bitch, I'm proud of her and you can't have her". (although IRL I probably wouldn't like that at all)
I know what you mean on the IRL stuff with your girl vs the fantasy of it.
I'd brag about how fine my girl is, but would be pissed if some dude was ogling her.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes