TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
so will .8 or .9 reveal that Autumn is a half elf she can have her ears altered but she did not change her eye color and that is what gave it away
I have been wondering something like that since she god introduced. It seems to be 'no', but I am not ruling anything out at this point. Only thing we know for certain is that her mom was a butt-slut. :LOL:
She's the result of daddy fucking around with a slave. OMG plot twist.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She's the result of daddy fucking around with a slave. OMG plot twist.
It certainly would explain why her family is so hard core about fighting for the rights of elves, wouldn't it?

...Here is another plot twist, she doesn't know!!!! :eek:
They had her ears done when she was a baby, she she never knew she was!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
But that would make her even more hypocritical with MC.
>Father gets elf slave pregnant.
>Cover up the baby's ears (but not eye color)
>The family is really pro-elves rights.

Where did the elf slave go in this situation? Autumn would have to grow up with said elf, and say "Yeah, we treat her nicely, but should fight for their rights"
Then she should've given MC the benefit of the doubt.

It could be explained with the elf mom dying while giving birth, or after that though.

Reactions: imzahai

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Where did the elf slave go in this situation? Autumn would have to grow up with said elf, and say "Yeah, we treat her nicely, but should fight for their rights"

It could be explained with the elf mom dying while giving birth, or after that though.
It wouldn't make her a hypocrite if she doesn't know, that's the point. In all fairness though, I don't even think that's true, it's not gonna happen I don't think.

It'd be fun and interesting to see her try to cope with it. But it's unlikely that's in the game.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Thats basically what MC does with Lin and his "slaves". They are technically slaves, but they aren't treated as such. You fight for their rights so they can be free elves and not be in danger because of that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Well, we do know (think) her mom is dead (or at least she thinks so), and when she was young, elf, human, it would make no difference, it's just 'mommy'. They could have either hidden her ears, or she is forgetting that detail as it didn't matter to her when she was a kid, or any number of other reasons why she has no clue.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It wouldn't make her a hypocrite if she doesn't know, that's the point. In all fairness though, I don't even think that's true, it's not gonna happen I don't think.

It'd be fun and interesting to see her try to cope with it. But it's unlikely that's in the game.
What I meant is how she assumes he is a terrible slave owner, instead of a more humane one like her family was.

jestir

May 4, 2018
so i was doing a photo shot with Maria in her succubus outfit and i got this note "Am i high or are there scars on her ears...?" is that hinting at something about Maria :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes