UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
yeah ive got newest update

Not sure what to tell you then. :(

I had a problem loading a previous version save in the lobby because of some sort of "lobby_hang" thing, but I got around that by loading one in a different location, and it was a problem exclusive to loading an old save, actually travelling to the lobby or loading a new save had no problems at all.

vampik

Jan 7, 2019
Emm, i have a problem. I don't have any text in the game. Is it my fault or what? Downloaded from this site this version and past

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Emm, i have a problem. I don't have any text in the game. Is it my fault or what? Downloaded from this site this version and past
Looks like your game was corrupted. You'll likely have to redownload it to fix it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
Dear author.
Please tell me what the problem is. (GameMenu.png ,SkipIntro.png)
I first wrote it off to Lain`s Mod. (I thought to hell with that)
Delivered a clean version - the same result.(torrent)
Then I downloaded the new version from NOPY.
WinRar It says to me that the archive is corrupted. (Checksum error)

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya know..a man has regrets at times..like using cheat mods etc and it totally screwing up future content..because of it i cannot get the human suit and cannot further Lin's "talk" basically i hafta load(and hope) a save from april..is still viable and not all tracebacky :p lesson is..stay TF away from mod's when playing HH..sighhh
old april save is fine..lol

Last edited:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Can someone explain why is this game so popular? (NOT HATING, just wondering if I should try it.)
Insane amount of content, easy to play and non-grindey but still has a "scoring" system of sorts, high replayability just due to the sheer volume of replayable scenes, humor, romance, super-kinky stuff, LOTS of characters with all different body types (petite, stacked, and in between, but not really any bbw) and personalities (tsundere, yandere, and whatever other deres there are), lots of cool interaction between the characters, lots of backstory for every character that fleshes them out far better and more poignantly than most VNs ... you really care for multiple of the girls as much as you might the primary love interest in a high quality VN, an alternate world with its own history, great writing overall. It's one of only a handful of games here that you should feel ashamed for not spending at least some money on. Shame on you!

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely update. I liked android's backstory and especially the new looks. Previously she was competiting for the last place based on looks, now she's one of the hottest. Autumn's story had nice advance. Quite hot. Felicity's dungeon scene.. That ass!!! Absolute perfection. Maria's friend was good storytelling. Can't wait to see how that advances.

But there was couple things that could have been better. I wish I could have seen elven queen in the forest instead of the pin-ups and city and I wish sleeping faerie would have waken up (or did I just missed end of that storyline?).

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
Runey, possible bug? I just fired up 0.8, hopped onto the PC, and noticed the image gallery... under "Other" I have Ellen Sets 1 & 2 unlocked, but I don't recall ever even having the option to take those photos in 0.7?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes