Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey
There was no choice though to go slave route that's why I think this isn't it? Also I got Lucia 0/2 yet she doesn't give me any options to do anything...
While doing replays no stats are carried over so doing elf competition, Lin (the total buttslut) I throw in the towel even though I won this in my playthrough...
The choice was added in v0.7. The code truestory unlocks Lucia content.

Reactions: DrFree

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Harem Hotel [v0.8] [Runey] - Original Size: 3.88 GB

Download Win (1.8 GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Something broke for me, Lin had the Loyalty trait from 0.7 but somehow in every save I have it's just removed. If I start a new game it's there.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
And leveling it up made it come back, weird. I also have a weird bug where some of the scenes are in fast forward mode, particularly Nia's doggy scene at the bar.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Great update - like the fairy story so cute.
wow android with black dress so fucking hot. glad she is now free and do what she wanna. (y)
only one left and cant figue out with Kali story event as changelog write, no "talks" with her.so ?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes