Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i'd like to point out that the android apparently ships autumn and MC super hard whenever she's around the two.

lil scamp and your robot chicken references
Well, Android is the all seeing eye Autumn is always worried about... (at least in the hotel)

for some reason im getting an error msg when i use the computer in the MC's room
Please provide the error so I can fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

jestir

May 4, 2018
i found a really old save i forgot i was making a save for every event sex i had them all saved on page 4 so this was from last month screenshot0001.png

Reactions: DrFree

Sith Emperor

Jul 6, 2018
It was a very good update Runey, can't wait for the next. But take your time, and make it good, big and perfect. Until now, the long wait meant a good update. Please, continue. :)

Also, a question for you: Its planned (in the next update or in the future) to implement the outfit choice to Felicity and Emma? :unsure:

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It was a very good update Runey, can't wait for the next. But take your time, and make it good, big and perfect. Until now, the long wait meant a good update. Please, continue. :)

Also, a question for you: Its planned (in the next update or in the future) to implement the outfit choice to Felicity and Emma? :unsure:
Yep, they just need more development.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
is the android version is not laggy??please who ever try it let me know if its run smoother during H animation

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I hope we can buy Surni, and we get some content with the other elves. I watched TV with Nia but cannot seem to find a slave/love event for her...

Reactions: TheDevian

The Spiffy Hen

Jan 24, 2019
Is it possible for a kind soul to provide me with a complete 0.7.2 save download? I changed devices and accidentally deleted all of my data.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes