jestir

May 4, 2018
i started over and deleted all my saves so i would not have to worry about any problems and with me being retired i really have nothing much to do besides watch my son when my wife is at work but after i complete the story that is implemented into the game i will give a screenshot of my score

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
Just started playing this game, seems good but I'm confused about Kali's hard drive. Somebody here said there's a door icon in the lobby to pick up mail? I must be blind because I don't see anything like that. Only door I can click leads to utility room. Besides the usual ren'py stuff the only UI I can click is advance time and info.

jestir

May 4, 2018
Just started playing this game, seems good but I'm confused about Kali's hard drive. Somebody here said there's a door icon in the lobby to pick up mail? I must be blind because I don't see anything like that. Only door I can click leads to utility room. Besides the usual ren'py stuff the only UI I can click is advance time and info.
it is at the bottom of the screen when in your room and you have to click on the door

Reactions: Dweedle

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
how do i make money very fast??
Buy the bar, just about everything gives you at least $5 a week passively.
Take pinups of the girls and sell them, some outfits sell for more than others.

The door button should be at the bottom middle of the screen.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hi 7.2 is better than a 8.0 go to talk to Lin in the kitchen you come back out is a black screen takes forever plus Lin is missing Loyal and the TRAITS what can I say the old one is better that all i see for now hay don't get me wrong this is a good game I do love it but that's why I situation I have with it
Sounds like you have a bad computer or phone.

You're not missing the traits, the traits just changed colors.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You can only check the door in the lobby with an icon in the middle

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
i'd like to point out that the android apparently ships autumn and MC super hard whenever she's around the two.

lil scamp and your robot chicken references

• Haha
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes